Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE! Recart free

Smily Kiddos

We enjoyed this app as send notifications, order details and shipping information to customers in good way.

Clever-Gyspy-

Really hope this app drives up my sales and helps with cart abandonment. If it does, I will be back with the 5th star

Sking Case

the apps looks great!, but why cant do promotion campaign to subscriber?. That is the main thing to collect subscriber

HEALTH2O

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

Always pretty

Amazing , It is an excellent application, highly recommended. I'm checking it, and waiting for results

Tout a bon prix yudari

Es muy buena la application la acabo de instalar gracias por ella y la recomiendo para el que guste

Chic Advantage Style Accessories

The app works well. Recommend it to anyone who is looking for options to market their store through messenger..

Onlainers

Es una aplicacion muy sencilla de configurar y utilizar. Recomendada 100% para colocar tu chat en tu tienda.

Kuleting

Trying this app to get more loyal customers to my store. Excited to see if this helps me to get the customers I seek.

Just Jay Cee

I have not used the app yet. This is the initial setup. This message is too soon in your Flow setup. Thank you