Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

Dog-omneity

It's a great app, the only thing I'm a little confused as to when it pops up. Other than that I think I have it set up right.

ImportadoBrasil

bom app para shopify, essencial para quem for fazer dropshipping, precisa de algumas traduções para o portugues

Korure New Zealand

This app just made Messenger marketing so much easier also you can record all your data which is awesome

Artemis Attire

I just installed. so far so good. hopefully it will improve my store. I will update if anythings changes. peace out !

Blastshop

AMEI O PRODUTO MUITO BOM SUPER RECOMENDO QUE A BOOSTER APPS VENHA LANÇA MAIS PRODUTOS COMO ESTE. MUUUITTOOO BOM

MyPugna

Awesome !!!!!! Good apps. recommended. Really boost sales . Provide instant message with customers.

Kripp's Kreations

Just started. Will update when I have used to see how it works. Was easy to set up and self explanatory.

ALY & JOE Store

INICIANDO CON LA APP LO QUE E VISTO HASTA ESTE MOMENTO ME A GUSTADO ESPERO NO TENER INCONVENIENTES ADELANTE

The Healthy Desk

So far so good. I haven't really gotten it set up yet as there is a bit of a learning curve. Just gonna take a little time.

Rose Hair

good job! Easy to use, free, suitable for start-up shopify operators! good ,good ,good ,good ,good