Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

Uvcide

Really good and appreciate that app, is free and it has got the best layout for your e-commerce store in shopify

June 21, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the review 😊 Is there anything we could have done to make this a 5 star experience for you?

Cheers
Stuart

Lush Orchids

Great app. I am happy with the experience. It worked well for me. Definitely recommend this software

M. BLEMA

Really good app! It has helped me increase my sales and providing great service to my customers. It is a must have app!

SUBREENA

good0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000good app 00000good app 000good app 000good app

my kulture my hair

I used this app, to help increase my sales, and yes it helped me to do this with ease.I would 100% recommenced it.

shoppeheadquarters

Im new and have little budget so this app (pray to god) will help me have a positive response on my future shoppers

IMPORT MARKET

Realmente me gusta como funciona, vamos a probar los resultados en las próximas semanas, gracias :)

LIVE FULLEIGH

so far so good. very user friendly and easy to use! hopefully i will see a sales increase very soon!

LidiaWonders

Looks great , if it works it would be an amazing marketing and sales tool so far it was easy to connect

GoofyGoofs

I used this application to assist me in working my funnel process as it was easy to setup. Looks amazing and so far giving great results.