Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

SUBREENA

good0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000good app 00000good app 000good app 000good app

my kulture my hair

I used this app, to help increase my sales, and yes it helped me to do this with ease.I would 100% recommenced it.

shoppeheadquarters

Im new and have little budget so this app (pray to god) will help me have a positive response on my future shoppers

IMPORT MARKET

Realmente me gusta como funciona, vamos a probar los resultados en las próximas semanas, gracias :)

LIVE FULLEIGH

so far so good. very user friendly and easy to use! hopefully i will see a sales increase very soon!

LidiaWonders

Looks great , if it works it would be an amazing marketing and sales tool so far it was easy to connect

GoofyGoofs

I used this application to assist me in working my funnel process as it was easy to setup. Looks amazing and so far giving great results.

Jetmart Singapore

it's free app and i have nothing to complain about, it's generally easy to use. i've installed other apps from this developer, always good.

Code Massagers

Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great

Get Trend

I used this app for abandoned carts reminders and it's great.I really recommend this app as it offers what you need