Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

Athena Curve

Very Convenient App.I Really like it,It helps me manage my store easily and I don't need to do nothing.I highly recommend this app.

Steampunking

So awesome!!! This has really helped my sales. Went thru the roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof!

Klassy Boss Boutique

I love the app. I just wish the app didn’t take so long to load but I feel this app will help with marketing my business.

BTS Army Brasil

Gostei das funcionalidades, podem ser bem úteis, sobretudo com clientes captados via Facebook Ads, pois mantemos o cliente nesta plataforma.

Velvet Scrunchies

Nice App, will recommend to my friend, and it's free. get this app, go and see how it will improve my conversion

MyTyme Store

I enjoying using this app for my online store. It's easy to install and it does work with my store.❤

The Nutri X

Im currently using this app for my store The Nutri X and it works really well. I am now able to reply to my customer instantly.

fastshoppingrus

I need it help they show a few things to change in Facebook I love it ,the service looks great

Meow & Moi

Super clean. They asked for a review after you set it up. Which was very easy to do. No funny business yet. It really is free from the looks of it. Has an awesome Facebook opt-in pop up too.

Jamki

This is such a wonderful app as a facebook messenger marketing tool, i recommend everyone to try it out.