Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

PERU DATA

Pésimo, no funciona en dispositivos móviles y es donde más debería funcionar. Su entorno de configuración no es tan intuitivo.

FabolynArt

Their support is very bad. They don't reply to the queries or the errors. I have contacted them 4 days ago but I'm yet to receive a reply.

WATCH ME. SUNGLASSES

I mailed the customer service 10x times because my fb widget chatbox doesn't work. Unfortunately no response. I hope they can help me out

CooknHook, LLC

DOES NOT WORK. SO MAD BECAUSE IT WASTES ME HOURS.

Moi LaRebelle

very lost about how to use this app. still checking around.................................................................................................

Swizzled Out Socks

I haven't use the app yet to give honest review dont take my word for it try at your own risk is my only advice

Grand Sale Deals

Not working after primary domain change. The checkbox below the add to cart button is not displaying.

ShoppersNova

only 2 features works..that even not fully...why are you showing so much features..nothing is working

StrongVegans

The interface for shopify store owners is great and very simple, I like everything about the app beside the fact that it doesn't work, non of the features works for me, even when I press "preview".

asked the support for help, if they reply and help I'll defiantly will change my ranking to 4-5stars.

furddylove

can't compete for install, holding on 75 %, even I wrote a review(saw some comment said to be finished install after writing a review). feeling disappointed

Previous 1 3 4