Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

Us Too

The app is not useable. It appears that I have been forced to leave this and other comments before I can use the app. What marketing?

Puppy Shop Online

cant finish 100% setup.
not sure yet what is going wrong.
i give you 100% review when i see that it works, looks like the app obligates us to review

HANDMADE ART BY MARIA ILIESCU

After a period of time I give you a review .Now I tray how is working.Thanks a lot.All the best.
Maria

medEATerraneo

Will update the review after made first experiences. Don't ask for review at App installation. ok.Will update the review after made first experiences. Don't ask for review at App installation. ok.

TentyCo.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP! This app ruined my store!!!!!! Once I downloaded it, it did not allow my customers to reach checkout. This app wasted my money from ads and slowed down my whole store.

London Fashion Studio

I wasn't able to install , and use it so will leave a proper review laterHopefully it will work and will help.Still not install fully .Over an hour still 75%

LuxJewel

w w w

KINGSWAGGYEMPIRE

I used this app to help me reach out to my page and get more people to my page I also used it to expand my business

B & B Retailers

Will update in a week. Install a little difficult. Seems like it will be a benefit to www.bandbretailers.com

Gadget Room

Have not worked since installing this app. About a week now. Not sure why. I saw someone say that the support here is non-existent and it is also true for me. All I need are answers. Someone said they will check and that was 2-3 days ago.

Previous 1 3