Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE! Recart free

dealsfreegifts

This app didn't work anymore. I try a lot times but the chat widget didn't work.
I use it before it works but now I am not recommend it

March 14, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. Could you please email stuart@boosterapps.com and I'll help fix any issues you may be having :)
Cheers, Stuart

Coastal Leather Supply

The app seems to work perfectly. Has great functions all for free. However, it clashed with native code from the debut theme. This meant my variations weren't working and displaying incorrectly so it completely broke my store.

Support is non-existent.

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware

Several issues with the app, several emails sent for support none replied to, it almost looks scammy since all it did was give discounts out and gained no subscribers.
The app doesn't show you names of the "subscribers" I would see a list of actions from people getting discount but the main panel would still show 1 subscriber. Then it would show most people unsubscribe right away after using the codes.
I would not recommend it to anyone.

Proper Patriot

App does not work as stated. Doesn't pop up at exit, doesn't show the correct copy to highlight the discount you are trying to use it for.

Aspiration Traders

unable to connect with my Facebook page it takes a lot of time. stop on 75 % since one hour now what I can do please tell me. help me

Sunnyglist

The app doesn't work and when you contact support you get a message saying that they don't have customer support. The app literally doesn't work, you can't enable/disable things and it's pretty much stuck. I've followed every troubleshooting step and it still doesn't work. Such a same. 1 star, wouldn't recommend.

Bebe Shoppe

App is free because they get your store data in return by installing their pixel. Not many people realize this and neither did I until after a few days. Just hoped they'd be more upfront about it - this is not a free app, you will pay with your store data.

December 8, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the feedback. I'm afraid this is inaccurate. We do not install any pixel to your store whatsoever.. If you like to send on the code in question to stuart@boosterapps.com I'd be more than happy to look into this. Cheers, Stuart

Itinerove

The discount code button doesn't work, the instant greeting doesn't show up. There is no messenger icon anywhere on my page, and there is no customer support. Uninstalled, wasted several days trying to get it to work.

Ankletaholic

lmlcxmzjnkxnzkcx vkl kxlnlvnxlnvkjnzdkcnvkxnsxzl;xmc l;zxmxlvkcxmdlvmnkcxdnklcnklznxlcnzkcnzksbdfiuciusgfesiugsbvjhbjhzbjhvbj\hbvcjvxzjhvcxkbeasbvj\bszjhbcajsb\zj

My Sequin

this app installed a 2nd pixel on my store and skewed a ton of data when running ads on FB. no idea how this is allowed on here

Previous 1 3 4 5