Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

Based on 2007 reviews

Swizzled Out Socks

I haven't use the app yet to give honest review dont take my word for it try at your own risk is my only advice

Grand Sale Deals

Not working after primary domain change. The checkbox below the add to cart button is not displaying.

ShoppersNova

only 2 features works..that even not fully...why are you showing so much features..nothing is working

StrongVegans

The interface for shopify store owners is great and very simple, I like everything about the app beside the fact that it doesn't work, non of the features works for me, even when I press "preview".

asked the support for help, if they reply and help I'll defiantly will change my ranking to 4-5stars.

furddylove

can't compete for install, holding on 75 %, even I wrote a review(saw some comment said to be finished install after writing a review). feeling disappointed

Video game's for Us

I'm new to shopify just trying different ideas to draw customer base. This is free and i thought I would give a try. Don't know if it will work yet. Set up is confusing and making someone leave a review before they can try the product seems like a horrible business model. I will change review if it works.

April 29, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the feedback and welcome to the Shopify community 😊 Just to clarify - you do not need a review for the app to work. Here's a short article outlining this https://messenger-marketing.boosterapps.com/article/1138-you-do-not-need-to-leave-a-review-for-the-app-to-work

Our goal is to provide the ability to reach your customers by Facebook Messenger for free - if you like the app, all we ask is if you would kindly leave a review (100% optional) - if not, no worries at all 😊

If you would like a hand getting setup - I'd be more than happy to help. Please feel free to reach out to stuart@boosterapps.com at any time 🙌

ItemJunkie LLC

This app left code in my theme, causing issues with my ManyChat bot.--
Shopify contacted them to no avail, and they(booster Apps) have yet to respond to me regarding this..Doesn't seem like they have a support team...

April 29, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback 😊 I believe this may be another app's code leftover. Our app uses the recommended method of Shopify Script Tags to avoid placing any code on your theme.

Here's a quick article showing this

If you have any further issues - please feel free to email me at stuart@boosterapps.com at any time - happy to help! 😊

Cheers,
Stuart

Us Too

The app is not useable. It appears that I have been forced to leave this and other comments before I can use the app. What marketing?

April 29, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the feedback! 😊 Just to clarify - you do not need a review for the app to work. Here's a short article outlining this https://messenger-marketing.boosterapps.com/article/1138-you-do-not-need-to-leave-a-review-for-the-app-to-work

Puppy Shop Online

cant finish 100% setup.
not sure yet what is going wrong.
i give you 100% review when i see that it works, looks like the app obligates us to review

HANDMADE ART BY MARIA ILIESCU

After a period of time I give you a review .Now I tray how is working.Thanks a lot.All the best.
Maria