Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE! Recart free

EasyIceBreaker

It is not working for me even though all the installation has been done correctly.
Sync is done
fb Page connection are showing

but still not working

Panchi Mx

It doesn´t work. I installed and uninstalled it 3 times and it never worked. Customer support is lousy, practically nonexistent.

Kiddilight LLC

(Free version). I took all morning to get everything setup only to find that the promised free features do not work. The growth tools are not functioning as described. There is no pop up on exit, nor is there a messenger box next to the add to cart button.

Fiesta en Linea

Interesante de fácil colocación rPERO no puedo usarlo y no entiendo como activarlo complicado de activar

K'LYNN KOUTURE

I've been trying to get this app to work on my store for weeks and I have not gotten a response from customer service. I have reached out several times and no response.

lecrayonjaune

j'aime pas trop du coup comme vous m'obligez à vous écrire 100 caractères minimum je vous les mets ici

Pint Size Planet

Unfortunately there is literally no support for the FREE version of the app, just an auto email that says we don't provide support for the free version. I'm not expecting lightning support, just a response to an email (I'd even wait a week) or a help bot that can answer my question. If I get that answered I might upgrade to pay for something.

dealsfreegifts

This app didn't work anymore. I try a lot times but the chat widget didn't work.
I use it before it works but now I am not recommend it

March 14, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. Could you please email stuart@boosterapps.com and I'll help fix any issues you may be having :)
Cheers, Stuart

Coastal Leather Supply

The app seems to work perfectly. Has great functions all for free. However, it clashed with native code from the debut theme. This meant my variations weren't working and displaying incorrectly so it completely broke my store.

Support is non-existent.

Avanchy Sustainable Baby Dishware

Several issues with the app, several emails sent for support none replied to, it almost looks scammy since all it did was give discounts out and gained no subscribers.
The app doesn't show you names of the "subscribers" I would see a list of actions from people getting discount but the main panel would still show 1 subscriber. Then it would show most people unsubscribe right away after using the codes.
I would not recommend it to anyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6