Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

The Perfect Peace

I haven't used the app yet, I can't get pass setup due to being forced to leave a review. Fix that!

Enjoy Picks - The Collection Based Gadget Store!

Months ago, the app was working fine, but it's suddenly not working recently. Therefore, my 2 stars are given to the pass experience.
The messenger can't show up in mobile page
No response from support, I can't wait for 24 hours as my ads always running
Send to messenger not working, popup not working, everything not working.
Try to fix and tell me, then I will try install it back if it's ok.

Hricane Ukuleles

I have already installed it, but I can't see any information from the subscriber. The good news is that customers can contact me via Messenger.

Studsmen Fashion

After going through installation and not having the app work properly, it was a bust. Still not able to use the features, and no there was no need to reach because everything should work as is described. I haven't uninstalled this app yet because I would like to see if the Opt-In Popup works out.

ro Bags

It functioned well on first week and now its not working, reached out to developer and am waiting reply..

Activeland

I using this app and the app have a bag with the pop-up window it never shown up, when i tried to contact the costumer service i never got an answer and i tried few times.

North American Graphic T-Shirts

It won't open the app until I review it... can't give more than 2 stars... min 100 characters too also and as well...

ApollonSoundz

i think na nanan ana na na n ana nna n ana nanananannana n nan an ann but nanan an an an annana na n a

hairballet

I thought this was the full thing, however its ONLY Reciept notification and shipping notification, with a widget that goes in the store that acts like a live chatbot. I gave 2 stars because in order to send abandoned cart sequences you have to download another app for 24.99$/month and thats just for AC. You'll probably have to download another app just to send marketing campaigns....

EVEN THOUGH, its only a few things....its high quality. I use ReCart and it comes with everything

ladiesandbaby.com

Add to cart checkbox does not work. Only displays white box. Sent a couple emails to customer support and never received a response. Hoping add to cart popup works properly...

Previous 1