Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

Captivating Creations Boutique

I used this to stay in touch with my customers but thr pop up thats supposed to immediately pop up dosent work for them to subscribe

EarHugz®

Can't do campaigns to my subscribers. Or i cant see where. So far its just collecting subscribers but there isn't anything i can actually do with them, unless i am missing something? Other tools looks better to me.

French Kiss

I installed this app to take advantage of the messenger marketing campaigns functionality but when I installed it, it shows this feature as "coming soon". Have emailed and got no response so have tried again - if I don't get a response I'll need to try another app which will mean losing the subscriber list I've built so far. Apart from that, the widget itself seems to work well.

The Perfect Peace

I haven't used the app yet, I can't get pass setup due to being forced to leave a review. Fix that!

Enjoy Picks - The Collection Based Gadget Store!

Months ago, the app was working fine, but it's suddenly not working recently. Therefore, my 2 stars are given to the pass experience.
The messenger can't show up in mobile page
No response from support, I can't wait for 24 hours as my ads always running
Send to messenger not working, popup not working, everything not working.
Try to fix and tell me, then I will try install it back if it's ok.

Hricane Ukuleles

I have already installed it, but I can't see any information from the subscriber. The good news is that customers can contact me via Messenger.

Studsmen Fashion

After going through installation and not having the app work properly, it was a bust. Still not able to use the features, and no there was no need to reach because everything should work as is described. I haven't uninstalled this app yet because I would like to see if the Opt-In Popup works out.

ro Bags

It functioned well on first week and now its not working, reached out to developer and am waiting reply..

Activeland

I using this app and the app have a bag with the pop-up window it never shown up, when i tried to contact the costumer service i never got an answer and i tried few times.

North American Graphic T-Shirts

It won't open the app until I review it... can't give more than 2 stars... min 100 characters too also and as well...

Previous 1