Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

ro Bags

It functioned well on first week and now its not working, reached out to developer and am waiting reply..

Activeland

I using this app and the app have a bag with the pop-up window it never shown up, when i tried to contact the costumer service i never got an answer and i tried few times.

North American Graphic T-Shirts

It won't open the app until I review it... can't give more than 2 stars... min 100 characters too also and as well...

ApollonSoundz

i think na nanan ana na na n ana nna n ana nanananannana n nan an ann but nanan an an an annana na n a

hairballet

I thought this was the full thing, however its ONLY Reciept notification and shipping notification, with a widget that goes in the store that acts like a live chatbot. I gave 2 stars because in order to send abandoned cart sequences you have to download another app for 24.99$/month and thats just for AC. You'll probably have to download another app just to send marketing campaigns....

EVEN THOUGH, its only a few things....its high quality. I use ReCart and it comes with everything

ladiesandbaby.com

Add to cart checkbox does not work. Only displays white box. Sent a couple emails to customer support and never received a response. Hoping add to cart popup works properly...

Defabi

They asked me to put forced review which is not good as I just started using this app. Hope you will do something different

Sharp Aroma

I like the app but the ONLY reason I am uninstalling is because I need the chat icon to be in the bottom left of my site. I can't have it on the bottom right, if you guys ever change this, please let me know.

ZD Shopping

Good app to connect with your customers via messenger and have then jump in on your subscription list. Occasional glitch in pop ups, on mobile they can't be clicked away, keep coming back which is extremely frustrating.

Itembuys

im in the beginer stage here so i could not rate it yet even tho its requesting me on my shopify admin to rate it as a next stage out of four stages

Previous 1