Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

direction.luxxfab@gmail.com

Good app. I downloaded it keep up with my customers on my website. Still installing it. Hope it staisfies my needs.

SpreeHivee

i love it " its great/ wonderful app. great having it on my store. i definitely recommend it for every store owner

TSM Corals

Works but I see 4 errors in console. https://www.dropbox.com/s/apy4hgie32ywrhi/Screenshot%202019-09-10%2020.51.12.png?dl=0

Whale Valley

on mobile, it re-directs customers away from the website to a facebook messenger log-in page although they're already logged-in to their messenger app, and this log-in page has "got the app?" but the visitor has to scroll down to see it. This can be a complete turn-off for my store visitors. Also, I can't change the positioning of the plug-in not its widgets which are interfering with other apps I've added to my store

tackbazaar

good stuff........................... .......................... ...................................

BeStylish

At the moment the app doesn't work . Waiting for support to solve the problem. I can't connect to my Facebook page.

Abdullah's Collection Souq

Bagging my reviews...but I have never use it.. I am in the middle so 2.5, but 2.5 not there so 3. :)

Enjoyed a installation only

The Gift Cafe

Have just installed the app so have yet to have customers use it. Really easy to set up and looks good on my website. www.thegiftcafe.co.uk if you want to take a look. I would recommend giving it a try.

LoveLoGo.Store

This app is amazing and supposed to be the best. It worked well for me for someday and then I kept some "trust" badges on my store. The chat widget icon showed for a while and now it's gone. It's integral to my business that customers can reach out to me but this is just frustrating me today. Every other day, its has been an angel, maybe i should wait a whole day, they may be trying to fix something in it i guess.

I'll update my star review rating if its back by tomorrow :)

pleasantstore

i really like this app, this is really good to use, i recommend people to use this app, this app will make lot of money and it will save you lot of money.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9