Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

LoveLoGo.Store

This app is amazing and supposed to be the best. It worked well for me for someday and then I kept some "trust" badges on my store. The chat widget icon showed for a while and now it's gone. It's integral to my business that customers can reach out to me but this is just frustrating me today. Every other day, its has been an angel, maybe i should wait a whole day, they may be trying to fix something in it i guess.

I'll update my star review rating if its back by tomorrow :)

pleasantstore

i really like this app, this is really good to use, i recommend people to use this app, this app will make lot of money and it will save you lot of money.

My Fifth Avenue

Gotta give credit where due. This is a great app. And it's FREE. Other Shopify developers should take note.

Update: This app does not have free abandoned cart feature. It costs $24.99 extra and have to download another app for it to work. Other than that, the app does what it says.

Yummy Box

Haven't used it but seems to work ok so far. Would like assistance with loading set up tho past 75%. Help

Sky Arrowz

everything good except no customer care at all. I have a paid version of seo tools from Booster app trying to get help fix something for over week no reply

GOfit Xtreme

not bad app, kinda useful and free wouldn't ask for better,ill give 3 stars because customers can't realy contact us, it's just an icon for nothing

Crochetty Rose

I haven't used the app yet. I can't get pass setup due to being forced to leave a review. Looks good though.

PIL - All Rights Reserved

I do not know the value of the app yet and I have to get back on this.
The rating 3#5 are not the app doesnt work - just have not been tested yet.

TruPatriot

I am just not sure what to think yet. I wanted to be able to use the app a bit, but you all seemed like you wanted a review right away - it's not yet working.

THE BOHEMIAN WAY

not yet test it , as its been asked before finish installation i have to put review .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8