Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

VDelivery STL

Stuck on installation until I leave a review, so pretty crap way to get bad reviews. I need a simple Facebook messaging box to respond to customers. Railroading people into negative reviews is not how I run a business.

Harvey Cooper

hehhsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddsfdsdsdsdsdsdsdss

Nubikini.com

Wow...super fast installation and setup. I will be using this app for my email notifications and discount program

the Old New generation

My "add to cart checkbox" box is blank and empty. Please give me a reply for a quick fix. Thank you.

Deals For You.Store

not sure really. just installed it. haven't taken it for a test drive yet. but I seems to want me to leave this review, so... here I is: the minimum character thing here is annoying, and the fact I can't get that incomplete setup bar off the control panel is rather irritating. hope it goes away after leaving the review.

Zenamatic

Very user friendly..... you can get started in 20 min, this is really a powerful software for a beginner or a well experience

HOUE by Design Latam

Looks very easy to use - connects very well and fast. Hopefully will it brings results too very soon.

Sox Bond

I dont know why but it doesnt appear on my web page. I have done everything but it just doesnt work. D

MODERN MRCH

I used this app to do x, i really love how it did y, and i would like for it to do z better. Thank you

The Kurve

I’m Trying this program out to boost sales for my business, so let’s see how it goes. Wish me luck!.....

Previous 1 3 4 5 6