Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

Messenger! Facebook Messenger Marketing for FREE!

piangonew

some steps are confusing. I needed more time to figure out what to do next. Maybe just add those essential features to the default.

EBY Beauty

Thank you for setting this up, seems like a great app to have. I literally didn't have to do a thing to set-up! Appreciate it!

Fenua Shopline

it's way to keep in touch we our customer, free app and easy to use Awesome app! Makes communicating with clients super easy

Withstand The Weight

So far this app does exacrlt what it claims, and is simple set up with nice customization options. Excited to see the engagement

Wichi

Simple, easy and great app for make promotions. I got juts few months using this but I love it, chatbots are better than email.

Flat 4 Solutions

I'm excited to try this new way of adding subscribers to my site! What I don't like is that the review has to be given before I actually get a chance to use the app. It won't finish setting up until I write a review.

STUDYLAND

Fonctionne bien. Aucun problème à signaler. Je la conseille pour tout client cherchant à faire appel a Facebook Messenger

Blanky & Co.

I am trying to install the app but it is not installed although it is integrated into shopify i help me please

Jewlnyc

really easy to use. thanks fso helpful cant wait no sales yet,hopefully we wont starve YES!!!!! <3!!