Facebook Messenger Marketing

Facebook Messenger Marketing

by Booster Apps

80% Open Rates :-) Facebook Messenger Marketing! Recart Sales

BLCK /CDR.

Very nice tool to use and accelerate my online business. I hope it works as good as it looks, very promissing!

Plamenna

I love this app, because it makes my customer service way on a higher lever!
I like it because it hep me keep in touvh with customer easier!

Fizzy Dizzy

I used this app to help me get more customers and grow my Facebook page.I hope that help me brings sales as well .
I don't know what can I write more ;-)

Infowatch Deals

Thank You for this free app! Its been great so far... I just recently dounloaded will update this review soon if needed

Instive

Awesome app to boost your conversion rate and all of this absolutely free is amazing. Thank you for your awesome app!

Collier gravé ™

Great application for my website commercial shopify for have a contact in live with my new customer. Thank you

IsntMainstream

This app is very easy to set up,highly recommend to everybody.It is good to allow customser have direct access to sellers.
It is very anny now to keep ask for reviews
Don't ask review again,I repeated hundred times,super annoy
It is very very annoy now.Hate it
It is very anny now to keep ask for reviews
Don't ask review again,I repeated hundred times,super annoy
It is very very annoy now.Hate it

The Quality Choice

I like it, so I am trying it, and it seems a very nice app, so everyone should try it for improving your sells!

Pretty Little Rich Girl

i used this app to help me stay in touch with customers and make more sells. i love how easy it was to set up. i love everything about this. very simple and easy to use.

Nice Shop Nic

Me gusta esta aplicacion, soy nuevo utilizandola pero ya veo que la usare a diario en mis ventas ya que permite realizar las ventas de una manera facil y rapido.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77