Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
19. April 2024

Capturing data accurately is of great help to our business, and the prompt support left a deep impression on me. Thank you to the Omega team for their efforts.

carpuride
China
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Omega hat geantwortet 22. April 2024

We're deeply grateful for your thoughtful review! 🌟 It's fantastic to hear that the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app is capturing data accurately and benefiting your business. We also appreciate your kind words about our support team's promptness and effectiveness. Our team puts in a lot of effort to ensure a high-quality experience for our users, and it's rewarding to know their hard work is appreciated. If you have any more feedback or need further assistance, we're just a message away. Thank you for choosing Omega and for your trust in our team! 🚀🙌

16. Mai 2024

Tracy from customer service was incredibly helpful. She resolved all the issues I encountered and even pointed out some issues I hadn't noticed with my online store. Tracy assisted me in configuring all the settings and ensured everything ran smoothly on my website. If you encounter any difficulties with Facebook Pixel, I highly recommend reaching out to Omega.

Ywigs
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Omega hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you for your glowing review of Tracy's assistance! 😊 We're delighted to hear that she was incredibly helpful in resolving your issues and even went the extra mile to identify additional issues with your online store. It's fantastic to know that Tracy assisted you in configuring all the settings and ensured everything ran smoothly on your website. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever encounter any further difficulties or have more questions about Facebook Pixel or anything else, Tracy and the rest of our team are here to help. 🌟

23. April 2024

非常好用,客服很耐心的解决了我的问题。

Redtop
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
Omega hat geantwortet 3. Mai 2024

非常感谢您的好评!我们很高兴听到您觉得 Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app 非常好用,客服团队也能耐心地帮助您解决问题。我们一直致力于提供优质的客户服务。如果您未来有任何问题或需要进一步的帮助,请随时联系我们。我们随时准备协助您!😊🌟

12. Mai 2024

I have used this app for a year now, i had a small problem with tracking when changing my store theme, Mina from the help center solved my problem in less than 5 minutes, she was very profesionnal and polite !

Elovia
Frankreich
8 monate mit der App
Omega hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you for being a loyal user of the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app for a whole year! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Mina from our help center. It's great to know that she was able to swiftly and professionally resolve your tracking issue when changing your store theme. We'll make sure to pass along your kind words to Mina. If you ever encounter any more challenges or have questions in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to assist you every step of the way! 🚀

5. Mai 2024

Through the software, you can better capture FB data and synchronize the shopfiy backend, which is conducive to advertising optimization and data monitoring. It is a very good software and is recommended to be used.

SOKA HOME
8 monate mit der App
Omega hat geantwortet 10. Mai 2024

We're thrilled to hear that the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app has been effective in capturing FB data and synchronizing with your Shopify backend, enhancing your advertising optimization and data monitoring. 🌟 It's great to know that our software is serving your needs well and contributing positively to your marketing efforts.

Thank you for recommending Omega and for your positive feedback. We're committed to providing you with the best tools to support your success. If there's anything more we can do to assist or improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for your support! 😊🚀

3. Mai 2024

tracy helped me to fix pixel so great

Angela Silva
Spanien
7 monate mit der App
Omega hat geantwortet 10. Mai 2024

We're so glad to hear that Tracy was able to help you effectively with your pixel issue in the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟 It's wonderful to know that our support team is doing an excellent job in assisting our users. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated, and we'll make sure to pass your compliments on to Tracy. If you need any more help or just want to share more feedback, we're always here for you. Thanks for using Omega and for taking the time to share your experience! 😊👍

2. April 2024

The app works well and the support is always helpful. I can get what we looking for from the report.

SORARA Outdoor Living USA
11 monate mit der App
Omega hat geantwortet 4. April 2024

Thank you for your feedback! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app is working well for you and that you find our support helpful. Providing useful reports is our aim, and we're glad to hear that you're able to find what you're looking for. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 👍📊

13. Mai 2024

great support, very friendly

USASHOP
5 monate mit der App
Omega hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

We're glad to hear that you found our support team to be great and very friendly! 😊 Providing excellent service with a friendly approach is important to us. If you ever need anything else or have more questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟

6. Mai 2024

I am satisfied with the help I received. Employee was very friendly, responded quickly and offered the solution.

Zarado.nl
Niederlande
5 monate mit der App
Omega hat geantwortet 10. Mai 2024

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction with the support you received from the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app. We're thrilled to hear that our team member was friendly, responsive, and able to provide you with the right solution. 🌟 Your positive feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we're committed to continuing to offer excellent service. If you need any more assistance or have further questions, we're always here to help. Thank you for choosing Omega! 😊👍

3. Mai 2024

best agent ever he helped me super fast and showed me some important information as well !

Dease
Niederlande
6 monate mit der App
Omega hat geantwortet 10. Mai 2024

It's fantastic to hear that you had such a positive experience with our agent at Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟 We're thrilled that he was able to assist you quickly and also provide you with important information. Knowing that our team is delivering top-notch service is incredibly rewarding.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance or have more questions. We're here to help and ensure you get the most out of our app. Thanks again for your wonderful feedback! 😊🚀