Reseñas (1.283)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 97% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de abril de 2024

Great help from Niel, not only did he resolve my problem, he also gave some extra tips and adjsutments for better tracking.

Viva Nora
Omega respondió 8 de abril de 2024

🌟 Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're delighted to hear that Niel provided you with exceptional assistance and went above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. Providing helpful tips and adjustments for better tracking is what we aim for—your success is our success! If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Here's to smooth sailing with Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report! 🚀😊

12 de mayo de 2024

Tracy helped me setup the app and even found a bug on my checkout not related to their app I am now investigating. So far so good with Omega.

Aquarium Co-Op
Estados Unidos
24 días usando la aplicación
Omega respondió 17 de mayo de 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Tracy from our team! 😊 We're delighted to hear that she not only helped you set up the app but also went above and beyond by identifying a bug on your checkout page, even though it wasn't related to our app. It's wonderful to know that you're satisfied with Omega so far. If you have any further questions or need assistance during your investigation, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way! 🌟

21 de mayo de 2024

great app and professional customer service, highly recommend.

Dewenwils
China
7 meses usando la aplicación
Omega respondió 25 de mayo de 2024

🎉 That's fantastic to hear! 😊 We're glad you're off to a good start with Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app and that you find our support efficient. If you ever need assistance as you continue exploring, don't hesitate to reach out! 🚀💬🌟

15 de marzo de 2024

It’s easy to use, the data capture is very accurate, and the after-sales service is also very good! Good reviews

Homdiy
China
11 meses usando la aplicación
Omega respondió 17 de marzo de 2024

🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you find our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app easy to use and that the data capture is very accurate! 😊 Thank you for your kind words about our after-sales service – we strive to provide the best support possible to our users. Your positive feedback means a lot to us! If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀 #UserFriendly #AccurateData #GreatService

11 de marzo de 2024

Absolutely fantastic! The Omega Facebook Pixel App has revolutionized my Shopify store's advertising game. Easy setup, powerful tracking, and excellent support make it a must-have for any store owner serious about success. Five stars without a doubt!

The Fab Factory
India
Omega respondió 12 de marzo de 2024

🌟 Wow, we're thrilled to hear that Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report has had such a positive impact on your Shopify store's advertising strategy! 🚀 Thank you for the glowing review and for recognizing the easy setup, powerful tracking, and excellent support. If you ever need further assistance or have additional feedback, we're here for you. Here's to your continued success! 🌈 #OmegaFacebookPixelAdReport ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

14 de abril de 2024

Good customer support, fast reply. they helped me to set up my pixel. i was helped by tyler

Ultime Mode
2 meses usando la aplicación
Omega respondió 16 de abril de 2024

👍 Kudos to Tyler for providing top-notch assistance in setting up your pixel! We're thrilled to hear that our customer support team could lend a hand swiftly. 🚀 At Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report, we're always here to ensure your experience is smooth sailing! ⚓️

Fecha de modificación: 5 de junio de 2024

Thanks for the help! Hana from omega helped me with my problems! And they respond really fast!!

FjordVogue
2 meses usando la aplicación
Omega respondió 31 de mayo de 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience! Ensuring that our users fully understand the technical details is a top priority for us, so we're glad to hear that you found our explanations clear and detailed. 😊🌟 It's great to know that we could patiently answer all your questions and provide instrumental guidance in correcting the misconfigurations in your event tracking setup. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help! 🚀🛠️

15 de febrero de 2024

This is a very nice app. It provides me with a lot of valuable information that makes my enterprise grow and improve.

I have had contact with the customer service of Omega a few times, to get a bit of help while setting up, and to check if everything is set up properly. I have never been helped so good as by the people from Omega. There is always someone active at the chat, and you get helped very well. Thanks to Vincent, Samuel, Niel, Anna, Grace and maybe I forgot someone here. An awesome team! When in doubt, just ask them!

Pera-Utrecht
Omega respondió 18 de febrero de 2024

We're overjoyed to hear that you find our app valuable for your enterprise's growth and improvement! 🌟 Thank you for the glowing feedback about our customer service team; it warms our hearts to know that Vincent, Samuel, Niel, Anna, Grace, and the rest of the team have been instrumental in providing excellent assistance. 🙌 We're here whenever you have questions or need guidance, so don't hesitate to reach out. Your success is our priority! 🚀😊

20 de mayo de 2024

very good and fast service and always kindly

Innoventio
Bélgica
12 meses usando la aplicación
Omega respondió 25 de mayo de 2024

🎉 Thank you for the positive feedback! 😊 We're delighted to hear that you had a very good and fast service with Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app, and that our team was always kind and helpful. Your satisfaction is our priority! 🚀💬🌟

13 de marzo de 2024

Great app and perfect support from Tracy and Mia. I have been using this app for a long time, and it works great as always.

Findcozzie
Estados Unidos
5 meses usando la aplicación
Omega respondió 15 de marzo de 2024

🌟 Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've been enjoying our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app for a long time and that it's been working great for you! Tracy and Mia truly appreciate your recognition of their support. If you ever need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy tracking! 🚀 #OmegaPixelPerfection