Avis (1 337)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 juin 2024

I can highly recommend tyler from live chat. he has helped me with everything and more. he deserves 10 stars. I am so grateful for his great help

DreamyKids
Danemark
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 8 juin 2024

🌟 Wow! Thank you for your glowing recommendation of Tyler from our live chat support at Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🙌 We're thrilled to hear that he went above and beyond to assist you. ⭐ It's fantastic to know that Tyler's help was so valuable to you, and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. 💬 Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need further assistance—we're here to ensure your success with our app! 🚀 #OmegaFacebookPixelAdReport 🛠️

24 mai 2024

Thumbs up for the Omega Facebook Pixel them for helping me out with tracking and everything, there response times are really great and resolve any issues related to tracking or anything that you need help with! Also, Tracy was quite helpfull - Apart from that I've just started using them and i think its helping me achive better results!

Everdries
Australie
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 31 mai 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app and our team, especially Tracy. 😊👍 It's fantastic to know that our response times are great and that we've been able to resolve any tracking issues efficiently. We're glad to hear that you believe the app is helping you achieve better results! If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help you succeed! 🌟🚀

29 mai 2024

Definitely I recommend this app, even if you don't know to set you will be helped with a friendly staff. Everyone I interacted with helped me every time I needed guidance.

Emezio-Zürich
Roumanie
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 31 mai 2024

Thank you for your recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app helpful, and we're glad that our friendly staff were able to assist you whenever you needed guidance. 😊🌟 If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🚀🛠️

5 mai 2024

Through the software, you can better capture FB data and synchronize the shopfiy backend, which is conducive to advertising optimization and data monitoring. It is a very good software and is recommended to be used.

SOKA HOME
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 10 mai 2024

We're thrilled to hear that the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app has been effective in capturing FB data and synchronizing with your Shopify backend, enhancing your advertising optimization and data monitoring. 🌟 It's great to know that our software is serving your needs well and contributing positively to your marketing efforts.

Thank you for recommending Omega and for your positive feedback. We're committed to providing you with the best tools to support your success. If there's anything more we can do to assist or improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for your support! 😊🚀

8 juin 2024

This app is always been a great app for Meta platform. We faced an issue with additional script on checkout page. Mina helped us a lot to solve our concern. Thank you mina, Thanks Omega team

Clothyst
Bangladesh
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 13 juin 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app has been great for your Meta platform needs. 🌟 We're glad Mina could assist you effectively with the issue you faced with the additional script on the checkout page. Your appreciation means a lot to us! Thank you for choosing Omega!

5 avril 2024

I would definitely recommend. Great app, and great support. We have been looking for a solution that works seamlessly with the checkout update, and the app did its job.

Kiddo World DE
Slovénie
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 8 avril 2024

🌟 Thank you for your glowing recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report has met your expectations and seamlessly integrated with the checkout update. Providing a great app and excellent support are our top priorities, and we're delighted to know that we've delivered on both fronts. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Here's to your continued success with our app! 🚀😊

2 juin 2024

I recently used this app to set up my Facebook pixel, and I couldn't be happier with the experience. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making the setup process quick and straightforward. The app provides clear instructions and helpful tips, ensuring that even those with limited technical knowledge can easily implement the pixel.

What truly stood out, though, was the exceptional customer service. Mina, from the support team, was incredibly kind and helpful. She promptly addressed all my questions and provided detailed assistance, ensuring that everything was configured correctly. Her professionalism and friendly attitude made the whole process even smoother.

Highly recommended for anyone looking to set up their Facebook pixel efficiently!

SpritzSport
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 8 juin 2024

🎉 Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! We're thrilled to hear that the setup process was quick and straightforward for you, thanks to our user-friendly interface. 😊 It's great to know that our clear instructions and helpful tips made implementing the pixel a breeze, even for those with limited technical knowledge.

We're especially delighted to hear about your positive encounter with Mina from our support team! 🌟 Providing exceptional customer service is a top priority for us, and we're glad Mina could promptly address all your questions and ensure everything was configured correctly. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to her!

Thank you for recommending our app to others looking to set up their Facebook pixel efficiently. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy pixel tracking! 🚀 #OmegaFacebookPixelAdReport 📊

2 juin 2024

I had a problem setting up the Pixel, but Mina was very fast and useful to help me. Thank you Mina

Modea Berlin
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 8 juin 2024

🙌 Thank you for sharing your experience with our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! We're sorry to hear you encountered an issue during setup, but we're thrilled that Mina was able to assist you quickly and effectively. 🌟 We'll make sure to pass along your thanks to Mina for her speedy and helpful support. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Happy tracking! 🚀 #OmegaFacebookPixelAdReport 📊

27 mai 2024

Very good service and quick to help me out!

Isopia Beauty
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 31 mai 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you appreciate our efforts to ensure your satisfaction. 😊🌟 If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you make the most out of our app! 🚀🛠️

21 mai 2024

Support team is great, have only just started using it so will be cross referencing against my triple whale data

MagicTree Superfoods
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Omega a répondu 25 mai 2024

🌟 Thanks for the feedback! 😊 We're glad you're finding our support team great. Feel free to reach out anytime if you need assistance or have any questions about **Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app**. We're here to help! 🚀🐳📊