Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
9. november 2022

Just installed the omega pixel. It was easy to install if you follow the video with all the steps. I have lett it checkt by Andy and he helped me very well till the pixel worked great. I used the omega app before with another store. The pixel tracks the data really good. In my experience it tracks around 90% of all de data. The only drawback is that you get to see the data fairly late in Facebook. If someone makes a purchase now, you may only see which ad set it comes from after 4/8 hours.

Spreach-DE
Nederland
Omega svarte 9. november 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀 with Omega Facebook Multi Pixel!

7. april 2022

very easy to set up Im very happy this was very easy it wasn't an hassle to install it at all Im very happy that i have this app much easier than the shopify

diamondluxes.com
USA
Omega svarte 8. april 2022

Yayyyyy my gratitude knows no bounds. Thanks for making our mornings brighter 🌞🌞🌞 Let’s Omega optimize your ads with sound data 😉
_Cheers from the Omega team_

9. juli 2021

I used this app to track purchases by facbook. Excellent customer service and it works very well finally.

teokki
Omega svarte 9. juli 2021

Hi teokki,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Omega Team

10. november 2022

Their support is absolutely amazing. Andy replies very fast and always makes it his mission to solve your problems :)

Pexial
Italia
Omega svarte 10. november 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

12. juli 2021

Super! Awesome app, so far. I've just installed this app and it was not tracking purchases properly, however, after talking to Kaylee from the support team, which was amazing and very attentive, and following her advice, the app seems to be working super accurately now, passing all events server-side to Facebook, solving our tracking issues. I definitely recommend giving it a try if you are facing tracking issues with FB. 5 Stars app and customer service!

Sheltercase
USA
Omega svarte 12. juli 2021

Hi Sheltercase,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using our app. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent tracking experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. All the best!

Omega Team

23. april 2023

追踪事件的精准度很高,客服效率优质,可以很快地解决商家提出的问题。另外,设置步骤简单,可以很容易上手使用,功能全面,可以快速了解广告组的表现情况并长时间检测其成效,我愿意长期使用此app进行我的facebook事件跟踪!

seainchic
Omega svarte 24. april 2023

我们很高兴听到您对 Multi Facebook Pixels 应用程序有很好的体验。 您的评论让我们度过了愉快的一天! 我们整个团队都非常努力地让我们的客户满意,但我们只能感谢像您这样出色的客户。 再次感谢,让我们使用 Multi Facebook Pixels 应用程序大幅提升您的销售额🚀🚀🚀!🦉🦉

10. mai 2022

Very good APP, I am doing business in facebook and need the help of this APP.
He does a great job of customizing the events I need.
thanks.

Besseron factory
Omega svarte 10. mai 2022

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app 🥰 If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Omega, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🍻
Cheers,
Rosie

1. juni 2022

Very useful for shopify sellers to get auurate events for ads, because the IOS 14 problems. I just install it!

Butollu
Omega svarte 2. juni 2022

OMG you are my angel 🥰🥰 Anyone with data collecting demand NEEDS to visit ASAP. Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀
_Cheers from the Omega team🥰

Redigert 20. april 2023

Great app! The app is performing really good, tracked all data well so you make the right decisions based on correct data. Also great support.
Special thanks to Joyce ♡

Primesed
Nederland
6 dager bruker appen
Omega svarte 20. april 2023

You’ve left a smile on the faces of our whole team with your kind words. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We’re grateful that we had the opportunity to support you.🦉🦉

11. januar 2022

Customer service is very careful to solve the problem and has been assisting me to deal with the problem, I finally solved the problem :)

Funplayo
6 dager bruker appen
Omega svarte 11. januar 2022

Hi Funplayo

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!
Kaylee - Omega Team