Omtaler (1 337)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
3. oktober 2022

Great app, what I like about this app is that the support is very responsive, Joyce one of the support that help me relates to my pixel issue over reporting, apparently this is because of a bug in facebook pixel browser event which is very vulnerable to be manipulated by manual firing. Joyce is the one who found that many of my product pages firing purchase event pixel, she is very helpful and responsive.

FanFreakz
Singapore
Omega svarte 3. oktober 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

10. november 2022

Solved my problems about data tracking, perfect supporting, really helpful. Thanks Omega team! Thank you.

Wonder Skull
USA
Omega svarte 10. november 2022

Yeahhhh You’re awesome 💙💚💛🧡 We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Thank You so much for your words! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊

21. august 2022

The customer Joyce is very good, she helps me a lot. Thank you so much. Recommend, i will try it again

Mocsicka Party
USA
Omega svarte 22. august 2022

Wowowwww you’re a PEACH 🍑 ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 Joyce is on cloud nine 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
_Cheers from the Omega support team_ 🥰

25. januar 2022

I was having a problem with my pixel because I'm a beginner and when I contact the support they are very helpful and have good team support. thanks for helping us and we hope go ahead in our relation work

Godarma
Frankrike
Omega svarte 25. januar 2022

Hi Godarma,
Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

15. april 2020

I use the application for two days! I needed two pixels at the same time. Everything works great. Without knowing English, I was able to set up in 10 minutes. I asked for help in support. I have a question about the operation of a pixel. After 5 minutes, they started a dialogue with me and helped. We checked the work, looked at all the reports. The price of the application pleased me. Similar applications have higher prices! Igor.

GOOD CALL
Russland
23. november 2021

Seems pretty accurate so far, still have to try for a few days more. Hope this app could solve the problems of Facebook.

Toysbunny
Malaysia
Omega svarte 23. november 2021

Hi Toysbunny,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help.
Have a good day!
Kaylee - Omega Team

29. oktober 2021

I used this app to help me add multi pixel. Although there are many difficulties, Ngoc help me kindly, love her.

sribman
Kina
Omega svarte 29. oktober 2021

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the best!
Omega Team

30. desember 2021

App helps a lot. Better tracking and therefore I can analyze my ads better. The customer support is excellent!

Secret Sophie
Tyskland
Omega svarte 30. desember 2021

Hi Secret Sophie,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Kaylee - Omega Team

Redigert 2. juni 2021

dịch vụ hoàn hảo , chăm sóc khách hàng tốt , tận tình mọi thứ từ a-z . Đây xứng đáng là 1 app ngon .

GoDuckee
Vietnam
1 dag bruker appen
25. august 2021

Customer Service Rep Stella was incredible. This level of service is almost unmatched anywhere else.

Beautiful By Madeline