Omtaler (1 347)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
6. juni 2024

I recommend this app for everyone who uses Facebook to advertise their products. I had a problem with tracking and some other things. Hana from customer support helped me very good and the problems were fixed very good.

Valira København
19 dager bruker appen
Omega svarte 8. juni 2024

🌟 Thank you so much for recommending our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app to fellow advertisers! 💼 We're delighted to hear that Hana from our customer support team provided you with excellent assistance. 🛠️ It's fantastic to know that she was able to help fix your tracking issues and other concerns effectively. 🙌 Don't hesitate to spread the word about our app, and remember, we're here to support you every step of the way! 💬 #OmegaFacebookPixelAdReport 🚀

12. juni 2024

The app is great! The customer service was so helpful, he/she helped me solve all the problems patiently, thank you so much.

Eayonhair
USA
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Omega svarte 17. juni 2024

We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 😊 Our team takes pride in providing helpful and patient customer service. Thank you for your kind words! 🙌📊

8. juni 2024

Niel demonstrated exceptional assistance in customer service by efficiently resolving all my concerns and uncovering additional issues within my online store. Tracy expertly assisted me in setting up configurations and ensuring seamless operation across my website.

ArtCasely
Kina
3 måneder bruker appen
Omega svarte 13. juni 2024

Thank you for your amazing review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Niel and Tracy provided exceptional assistance in resolving your concerns and ensuring seamless operation of your online store with Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app. 🌟 We're committed to providing top-notch customer service, and we're delighted that you had such a positive experience with us. Your satisfaction is our priority!

22. mai 2024

Thank you very much for your support. Every time he was very patient and helped me solve the problem. Refers to trust. It is recommended that everyone use this plug-in. Comprehensive data capture and good advertising effects.

UKBRA
Kina
Omega svarte 25. mai 2024

We greatly appreciate your feedback! 😊 It's fantastic to hear that our support team was able to assist you effectively and patiently. Trust is essential to us, and we're thrilled that you found our plugin useful. Thank you for recommending us! Our aim is to provide comprehensive data capture and help optimize advertising effects for all our users. Feel free to reach out anytime if you need further assistance or insights. Happy advertising with our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟

8. juli 2024

This is a great app with fantastic support. Tracy helped with a few issues today and is all up and running in no time—a must-have app for all Shopify stores.

HALIPAX
USA
Omega svarte 12. juli 2024

Thank you for your glowing review of the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that you find it a great app with fantastic support. It's wonderful to know that Tracy was able to assist you promptly and get everything up and running smoothly. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we agree—it's a must-have for all Shopify stores! If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you have more feedback to provide, please feel free to let us know. We're here to ensure you have a seamless experience with our app. Thank you again for your support! 😊🛒

20. juni 2024

April provided excellent assistance and was incredibly helpful. She addressed all my questions promptly and efficiently, making the experience smooth and pleasant.

ÉmilieParis
2 måneder bruker appen
Omega svarte 21. juni 2024

We're delighted to hear about your positive experience! April provided excellent assistance, addressing your questions promptly and efficiently. At Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app, we strive to make every interaction smooth and pleasant. If you have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help optimize your Facebook Pixel ad reports!

3. mai 2024

best agent ever he helped me super fast and showed me some important information as well !

Dease
6 måneder bruker appen
Omega svarte 10. mai 2024

It's fantastic to hear that you had such a positive experience with our agent at Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟 We're thrilled that he was able to assist you quickly and also provide you with important information. Knowing that our team is delivering top-notch service is incredibly rewarding.

Thank you for sharing your experience, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need further assistance or have more questions. We're here to help and ensure you get the most out of our app. Thanks again for your wonderful feedback! 😊🚀

13. juni 2024

I got problems with my facebook Pixel but Neil assisted me very good. Just new to this app but I will let you know better in the future. For the moment assistance is super helpful!

Lory Milano
Italia
10 dager bruker appen
Omega svarte 17. juni 2024

We're glad to hear that Niel was able to assist you with your Facebook Pixel issues! Thank you for choosing Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app. 😊 Your feedback is valuable, and we look forward to hearing more from you in the future. For now, we're happy to know that our assistance has been super helpful! 👍💪

6. mai 2024

I am satisfied with the help I received. Employee was very friendly, responded quickly and offered the solution.

Zarado.nl
5 måneder bruker appen
Omega svarte 10. mai 2024

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction with the support you received from the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app. We're thrilled to hear that our team member was friendly, responsive, and able to provide you with the right solution. 🌟 Your positive feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we're committed to continuing to offer excellent service. If you need any more assistance or have further questions, we're always here to help. Thank you for choosing Omega! 😊👍

21. mai 2024

The best tracking app of all the ones I have had by far. Also very good customer service, they solve everything very fast. 10/10

Belleza México
Spania
Omega svarte 25. mai 2024

Thank you for the glowing review of Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! We're thrilled to hear that you find it the best tracking app you've used, and our customer service has been able to meet your needs swiftly. Your satisfaction means everything to us! 🚀💬🌟