Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
28. mars 2024

Anna helped me a lot! She takes the time for you and helps you solve the problem

F&D Amsterdam
Omega svarte 30. mars 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Anna from our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app support team! 🌟 Thank you for highlighting her helpfulness and dedication in taking the time to assist you and solve the problem. 💫 Providing personalized support is our priority, and we're thrilled that Anna could make a difference for you. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊

20. mai 2024

very good and fast service and always kindly

Innoventio
Belgia
12 måneder bruker appen
Omega svarte 25. mai 2024

🎉 Thank you for the positive feedback! 😊 We're delighted to hear that you had a very good and fast service with Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app, and that our team was always kind and helpful. Your satisfaction is our priority! 🚀💬🌟

6. mai 2024

Application that tracks events very well. Incredibly fast and efficient support! I really recommend it!

Lunaa
Storbritannia
Omega svarte 10. mai 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback on the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app. We're delighted to hear that the app is effectively tracking events for you and that you've experienced incredibly fast and efficient support from our team. 🌟 Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're thrilled to be able to contribute positively to your experience.

If you ever need further assistance or have more suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure that you continue to have a great experience with Omega. Thanks again for choosing us and for your enthusiastic recommendation! 😊👍

18. mars 2024

To meet my needs, it was necessary to make a change to my website's code, and Tracy helped me quickly and efficiently. She is very competent, as well as being very nice too! I started using the tool a short time ago, but I'm already really enjoying it. Very accurate data. I recommend it to everyone.

ProntoPraTi
Brasil
7 dager bruker appen
Omega svarte 21. mars 2024

🌟 Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that Tracy provided quick and efficient assistance and that you're enjoying our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to providing accurate data and excellent service to all our users. If you have any questions or need further assistance, Tracy and our team are here to help. Thank you for recommending us! 🚀📊

16. april 2024

This is the best app for to manage your pixels on shopify app, the customer support is simply the best always there to help, and everything is super simple to manage. Great app, highly recommended!

Goodoo
Tyskland
6 dager bruker appen
Omega svarte 19. april 2024

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you consider our app the best for managing pixels on Shopify. It's fantastic to know that you've had such a positive experience with our customer support team and found them to be always there to help. We strive to make everything super simple to manage, and we're delighted that you found it to be the case. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 😊🛠️

10. mai 2024

Customer service and the Support Reps are superior. They are all very knowledgable, descriptive and polite. Tyler has helped me on many occasions just to make sure everything is firing correctly. I love this app and recommend it 100%.

imagineXcreations
USA
10 dager bruker appen
Omega svarte 12. mai 2024

We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our customer service and support reps at Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🎉 Thank you for your kind words about their knowledge, descriptive assistance, and politeness. 😊🌟 We're especially glad to hear that Tyler has been helpful in ensuring everything is firing correctly for you. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever need any further assistance or have more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you! 👍

1. februar 2024

Five stars! The Facebook Pixel app is incredibly user-friendly, making it a breeze to navigate. What truly sets it apart is the responsive customer service – quick, helpful, and always ready to assist. Highly recommend!

Jverny
Kina
Nesten 2 år bruker appen
Omega svarte 2. februar 2024

Thank you so much for the stellar review and the five stars! ⭐️ We're thrilled to hear that you find our Facebook Pixel app incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate. It's fantastic that our responsive customer service has made a positive impact, providing quick and helpful assistance.

We truly appreciate your recommendation! If you ever have more feedback or need further support, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your experience continues to be top-notch! 😊🌟🚀

13. mars 2024

I had some issues about my pixel tracking and Niel was really quick with it and helped me all the way along. Would recommend Omega really accurate tracking.

VESKY
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
Omega svarte 15. mars 2024

🌟 Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Niel was able to assist you promptly with your pixel tracking issues. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're delighted to know that you find our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app to provide really accurate tracking. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Happy tracking with Omega! 🚀 #OmegaAccuracy

7. mai 2024

I am super satisfied with this app, I would recommend it to anyone, the service is great.

Mondique
Omega svarte 10. mai 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you're super satisfied with the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app and appreciate your kind words about our service! 🌟 Thank you for recommending us to others; your endorsement means a lot to us. We're committed to continuing to provide great service and support. If there’s anything more we can do for you, just let us know. Thanks again for your support and for being a valued user! 😊👍

22. mai 2024

Thank you very much for your support. Every time he was very patient and helped me solve the problem. Refers to trust. It is recommended that everyone use this plug-in. Comprehensive data capture and good advertising effects.

UKBRA
Kina
6 dager bruker appen
Omega svarte 25. mai 2024

We greatly appreciate your feedback! 😊 It's fantastic to hear that our support team was able to assist you effectively and patiently. Trust is essential to us, and we're thrilled that you found our plugin useful. Thank you for recommending us! Our aim is to provide comprehensive data capture and help optimize advertising effects for all our users. Feel free to reach out anytime if you need further assistance or insights. Happy advertising with our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟