Recensies (1.341)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 juni 2024

I am super happy with the Omega Pixel app I installed on my Shopify store. It really works perfectly! The integration with Facebook is effortless and tracking conversions is really a breeze now. The app gives me comprehensive reports and insights that have helped me make my marketing better and get more out of my ads.

What makes it really great is the customer service. Joyce has been incredibly helpful to me. I had some technical questions and within no time I had an answer. Joyce was not only quick, but also super knowledgeable and friendly. She helped me step by step and made sure everything was working properly.

If you're looking for a good and convenient Facebook Pixel app for Shopify, Omega Pixel comes highly recommended. The app itself is top notch and the customer service, especially Joyce, is great. Thanks for the super experience!

Fiona Zürich
7 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 27 juni 2024

🌟 Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report on your Shopify store! We're thrilled to hear that the app works perfectly for you and that integrating with Facebook and tracking conversions is effortless. It's fantastic that the comprehensive reports and insights have improved your marketing efforts.

We're especially grateful for your kind words about Joyce's customer service. We're delighted she could assist you quickly and effectively with her knowledge and friendliness. We'll make sure to pass along your appreciation to Joyce and the rest of our team. Thanks again for choosing Omega Pixel for your Facebook advertising needs! 🚀

19 juni 2024

This app works really well, tracking every single event on the site.

I really like it because it's very easy to install and works great.

Additionally, it explains every step very clearly, leaving nothing to chance like other tracking apps do.

The real gem is the API, which is the first time I've seen it work well on my store. I don't miss a single event.

A heartfelt thanks to the support team, who are ready to respond to any problem, know what they're talking about, and help in any situation.

Babybliss
Italië
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 21 juni 2024

Thank you for your detailed and glowing review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app is working well for you, tracking every single event on your site accurately. We're glad you found the installation process easy and the step-by-step explanations clear. 🚀

It's fantastic to know that our API is performing well for your store, ensuring you don't miss any events. And a big shoutout to our support team for being knowledgeable and ready to assist you in any situation. Your appreciation means the world to us! 💖

If you need any further assistance or have more questions, we're always here to help. Happy tracking! 📈✨

3 juli 2024

It's a very good application. I always refer to the application's advertising report data during the advertising process, so that I can make timely and correct budget adjustment decisions. When I encounter problems, I can contact the service staff at any time and they are always patient enough to help me solve the problem. Excellent, highly recommended.

DazzleSport
Hongkong SAR van China
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 5 juli 2024

🌟 Thank you for your detailed feedback on Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report! We're delighted to hear that you find the application very good and that you rely on its advertising report data for making timely and correct budget adjustments. We're also glad that our service staff has been patient and helpful whenever you encounter problems. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you have any more comments or questions about the app, feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you further! 👍

15 mei 2024

At the time, I used the Omega app and then switched.

Unfortunately, I was unhappy with the new provider and returned to Omega.

In the meantime, Omega has developed significantly, both in terms of price and the services it offers.

There is currently no other app that can keep up with Omega.

Many thanks to Tracy, who helped me a lot back then, also with other Omega apps.

After reinstalling it, I ran into Tracy again and she helped me set it up.

No matter how many questions I had, Tracy always remained friendly and answered them all until I understood everything.

Employees like this are instrumental in the growth of a company. :)

Grand Candy
Duitsland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 17 mei 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you returned to Omega and found significant improvements in both pricing and services. Tracy is indeed a valuable member of our team, and we're glad to hear that she provided you with exceptional assistance, both in the past and during the recent setup process. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're committed to continuing to provide top-notch service and support. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! 🌟

11 juli 2024

Needed support with an overreporting of the Meta events. Fixed the issue within several hours. Chat support was instant and another person of the team investigated the issue and reported back in less than 12 hours. Fantastic service!

KHAIZEN
Nederland
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 17 juli 2024

Thank you for your feedback on the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟 We're glad to hear that our team was able to fix the overreporting of Meta events within several hours. It's great to know that you experienced instant chat support and received a detailed investigation report in less than 12 hours. We're delighted you found our service fantastic! If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you have more feedback, please feel free to let us know. We're here to assist you further! 😊📊

4 juli 2024

I had an excellent experience with Omega Pixel, thanks to the amazing support from Joy. I was struggling with issues related to my old pixel, but Joy guided me through the process of removing it and installing a new one seamlessly. I'm not particularly tech-savvy and prefer to focus on selling, so having Joy's assistance was incredibly valuable. Joy's support was outstanding, and I couldn't be happier with the service. Highly recommend Omega Pixel, especially if you get the chance to work with Joy!

SENTLY
8 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 5 juli 2024

🌟 Thank you for your feedback on Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! We're thrilled to hear about your excellent experience with Omega Pixel, especially thanks to Joy's amazing support. It's great to know that Joy guided you seamlessly through removing and installing a new pixel, making it easier for you to focus on selling. We're delighted that Joy's support was outstanding and valuable to you. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you have any more comments or questions about the app, feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you further! 👍

16 mei 2024

Tracy from customer service was incredibly helpful. She resolved all the issues I encountered and even pointed out some issues I hadn't noticed with my online store. Tracy assisted me in configuring all the settings and ensured everything ran smoothly on my website. If you encounter any difficulties with Facebook Pixel, I highly recommend reaching out to Omega.

Ywigs
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 17 mei 2024

Thank you for your glowing review of Tracy's assistance! 😊 We're delighted to hear that she was incredibly helpful in resolving your issues and even went the extra mile to identify additional issues with your online store. It's fantastic to know that Tracy assisted you in configuring all the settings and ensured everything ran smoothly on your website. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever encounter any further difficulties or have more questions about Facebook Pixel or anything else, Tracy and the rest of our team are here to help. 🌟

29 mei 2024

Great app and support, making optimization for Facebook ads much easier when you have accurate data in Facebook Business Manager.

AVOLT
Zweden
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 31 mei 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app great and that our support has been helpful! 😊🌟 It's fantastic to know that our app makes optimizing Facebook ads easier for you by providing accurate data in Facebook Business Manager. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help you succeed with your ads! 🚀🎯

6 juni 2024

Been using it for a long time now and the customer service including data capture is excellent.

THINKCAR
Hongkong SAR van China
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 8 juni 2024

🎉 Thank you for being a long-time user of our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that you've had an excellent experience with both our customer service and data capture features. 📊 Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to continue providing top-notch support whenever you need it. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can assist you with! 👍 #OmegaFacebookPixelAdReport 🛠️

16 juli 2024

Great app, very simple to use and understand. With Tracy's help, I completed all the settings. And she solved all my problems in a very short time. Most importantly, it accurately captured the event data I set on the website. 100 points for the function, 100 points for the experience, and 100 points for Tracy's service.

Bekrvio