Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 december 2023

Received very good help from Niel! You have another happy customer!

Fluffy Pet
9 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 10 december 2023

We're delighted that Niel provided you with very good help and that you're a happy customer. Thank you for recognizing their efforts and for sharing your positive experience. If you have any further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and make sure you have a great experience! 😊🎉

15 januari 2024

Tracy is amazingly fast and problem solving every time. I’m a loyal customer of Omega.

Nexa
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 16 januari 2024

We appreciate your loyalty to Omega! 🌟 Tracy is indeed a rockstar, and we're thrilled to hear that her speedy and effective problem-solving has made your experience top-notch. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, Tracy and the rest of our team are here for you. Thanks for being a valued and loyal customer! 🚀💙

11 december 2023

Thank you so much to the omega team for their patience in interfacing with Tracy, who was kind and patient in answering my hair complex questions, I would definitely recommend filing all companies to use this app!

BABARONI
China
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 12 december 2023

We appreciate your kind words! Thank you for recognizing the Omega team's patience and Tracy's helpfulness in addressing your complex questions. We're delighted to have your recommendation, and we hope your business receives more benefits from using our app. If you have any more questions or need assistance in the future, feel free to reach out!

18 december 2023

Highly recommend using Omega. They have very friendly and helpful staff. Joy was able to answer all of my questions and helped to optimize my pixel very quickly. 10/10!

Lumière
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 20 december 2023

Wow! 🌟 Thank you a bunch for the glowing recommendation! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Joy could assist you with a smile and optimize your pixel like a pro. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here for any future questions or optimization adventures you might have. Cheers to a pixel-perfect experience! 🚀🌈 #HappyCustomer #Perfect10

26 november 2023

I’m very happy you toke the time to help us. We were struggling with the

pixels. I have watched a lot of videos and instructions, but your help was

very more helpful. You toke the time to explained it also, I appreciated it

very much since I don’t understand much about pixels.

I give you 5 stars! Thank you very much.

Comly
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 27 november 2023

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service and product. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations, and we’ll make sure that Tracy receives the recognition they deserve. Thank you again, have a great day!

22 januari 2024

Reply was very timely and helped us a lot

Reibii
Hongkong SAR van China
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 23 januari 2024

⏰🚀 We're delighted to hear our timely response was helpful for you! 💪 If there's anything else you need assistance with, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 😊 #TimelyAssistance #HappyToHelp

5 december 2023

Great service from Joy. Super fast and very good!! All works now. Would definitly reccommend to other shopify users

Elivia
Denemarken
2 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 6 december 2023

🌟😊 We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Joy and that our service was super fast and effective! We're glad to know that everything is working smoothly for you now. Thank you for recommending us to other Shopify users, we truly appreciate your support. If you ever need further assistance, Joy and our team will be here to help. Thanks again for choosing us! 👍🙌

6 december 2023

Rosie helped me out on my setup and reviewed it if everything was working correctly she was so nice to me and she helped me a lot with everything and answered all of my questions i think she needs a raise :D

Luxzio
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 8 december 2023

🌟🙌 We're thrilled to hear that Rosie provided exceptional assistance with your setup, answered all your questions, and ensured everything was working correctly. We appreciate your kind words and will pass on the positive feedback to her. Thank you for choosing our service! 😊👍

18 december 2023

I want to express my gratitude to the Omega - Facebook Pixels & Feed team for their excellent service. I was impressed by the prompt and efficient responses to my inquiries. The support team was very friendly and helpful, making the whole experience very pleasant.

Moreover, it's noteworthy that Omega outperforms Shopify's solution in terms of accuracy. In situations where precise tracking is crucial, this app has become our top choice. Its ability to ensure exceptional performance for our Facebook ads is truly impressive.

Boomerang
Brazilië
12 dagen gebruiken de app
Omega heeft geantwoord 20 december 2023

Thank you a million for your heartfelt appreciation! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that our team at Omega has been able to exceed your expectations. 🚀💬 It warms our hearts to know that you found our service prompt, efficient, and, most importantly, friendly.

And kudos for recognizing Omega's prowess in accuracy compared to other solutions! 📊🎯 We're dedicated to providing top-notch performance to elevate your Facebook ads game. If there's anything more you need or if you have more praise to share, we're all ears! 😊👂

Bewerkt 5 januari 2024