Recensioner (1 347)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 juni 2024

Very Helpful! The support i awesome! thanks Nila to solve all my problem!

Wiexel™
Storbritannien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Omega svarade 2 juli 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Nila provided awesome support and helped solve all your problems. We'll make sure to pass along your thanks. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy using Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report! 🌟

11 juli 2024

Needed support with an overreporting of the Meta events. Fixed the issue within several hours. Chat support was instant and another person of the team investigated the issue and reported back in less than 12 hours. Fantastic service!

KHAIZEN
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Omega svarade 17 juli 2024

Thank you for your feedback on the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟 We're glad to hear that our team was able to fix the overreporting of Meta events within several hours. It's great to know that you experienced instant chat support and received a detailed investigation report in less than 12 hours. We're delighted you found our service fantastic! If there's anything else you'd like to share or if you have more feedback, please feel free to let us know. We're here to assist you further! 😊📊

29 maj 2024

Great app and support, making optimization for Facebook ads much easier when you have accurate data in Facebook Business Manager.

AVOLT
Sverige
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
Omega svarade 31 maj 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app great and that our support has been helpful! 😊🌟 It's fantastic to know that our app makes optimizing Facebook ads easier for you by providing accurate data in Facebook Business Manager. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help you succeed with your ads! 🚀🎯

1 juli 2024

great service, easy to use. 5 satrs rating!

Soliom
Hongkong SAR
11 månader användning av appen
Omega svarade 2 juli 2024

Thank you so much for your great review and 5-star rating! ⭐ We're thrilled that you find Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report easy to use and that you're pleased with the service. If you have any more feedback or need further assistance, feel free to let us know. Happy analyzing with Omega! 🌟

12 juni 2024

The app is great! The customer service was so helpful, he/she helped me solve all the problems patiently, thank you so much.

Eayonhair
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Omega svarade 17 juni 2024

We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience with the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 😊 Our team takes pride in providing helpful and patient customer service. Thank you for your kind words! 🙌📊

4 juli 2024

I had an excellent experience with Omega Pixel, thanks to the amazing support from Joy. I was struggling with issues related to my old pixel, but Joy guided me through the process of removing it and installing a new one seamlessly. I'm not particularly tech-savvy and prefer to focus on selling, so having Joy's assistance was incredibly valuable. Joy's support was outstanding, and I couldn't be happier with the service. Highly recommend Omega Pixel, especially if you get the chance to work with Joy!

SENTLY
8 månader användning av appen
Omega svarade 5 juli 2024

🌟 Thank you for your feedback on Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! We're thrilled to hear about your excellent experience with Omega Pixel, especially thanks to Joy's amazing support. It's great to know that Joy guided you seamlessly through removing and installing a new pixel, making it easier for you to focus on selling. We're delighted that Joy's support was outstanding and valuable to you. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you have any more comments or questions about the app, feel free to reach out. We're here to assist you further! 👍

25 juni 2024

I am super happy with the Omega Pixel app I installed on my Shopify store. It really works perfectly! The integration with Facebook is effortless and tracking conversions is really a breeze now. The app gives me comprehensive reports and insights that have helped me make my marketing better and get more out of my ads.

What makes it really great is the customer service. Joyce has been incredibly helpful to me. I had some technical questions and within no time I had an answer. Joyce was not only quick, but also super knowledgeable and friendly. She helped me step by step and made sure everything was working properly.

If you're looking for a good and convenient Facebook Pixel app for Shopify, Omega Pixel comes highly recommended. The app itself is top notch and the customer service, especially Joyce, is great. Thanks for the super experience!

Fiona Zürich
7 månader användning av appen
Omega svarade 27 juni 2024

🌟 Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report on your Shopify store! We're thrilled to hear that the app works perfectly for you and that integrating with Facebook and tracking conversions is effortless. It's fantastic that the comprehensive reports and insights have improved your marketing efforts.

We're especially grateful for your kind words about Joyce's customer service. We're delighted she could assist you quickly and effectively with her knowledge and friendliness. We'll make sure to pass along your appreciation to Joyce and the rest of our team. Thanks again for choosing Omega Pixel for your Facebook advertising needs! 🚀

19 juni 2024

This app works really well, tracking every single event on the site.

I really like it because it's very easy to install and works great.

Additionally, it explains every step very clearly, leaving nothing to chance like other tracking apps do.

The real gem is the API, which is the first time I've seen it work well on my store. I don't miss a single event.

A heartfelt thanks to the support team, who are ready to respond to any problem, know what they're talking about, and help in any situation.

Babybliss
Italien
8 månader användning av appen
Omega svarade 21 juni 2024

Thank you for your detailed and glowing review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that the Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app is working well for you, tracking every single event on your site accurately. We're glad you found the installation process easy and the step-by-step explanations clear. 🚀

It's fantastic to know that our API is performing well for your store, ensuring you don't miss any events. And a big shoutout to our support team for being knowledgeable and ready to assist you in any situation. Your appreciation means the world to us! 💖

If you need any further assistance or have more questions, we're always here to help. Happy tracking! 📈✨

16 maj 2024

Tracy from customer service was incredibly helpful. She resolved all the issues I encountered and even pointed out some issues I hadn't noticed with my online store. Tracy assisted me in configuring all the settings and ensured everything ran smoothly on my website. If you encounter any difficulties with Facebook Pixel, I highly recommend reaching out to Omega.

Ywigs
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Omega svarade 17 maj 2024

Thank you for your glowing review of Tracy's assistance! 😊 We're delighted to hear that she was incredibly helpful in resolving your issues and even went the extra mile to identify additional issues with your online store. It's fantastic to know that Tracy assisted you in configuring all the settings and ensured everything ran smoothly on your website. Your recommendation means a lot to us! If you ever encounter any further difficulties or have more questions about Facebook Pixel or anything else, Tracy and the rest of our team are here to help. 🌟

6 juni 2024

Been using it for a long time now and the customer service including data capture is excellent.

THINKCAR
Hongkong SAR
9 månader användning av appen
Omega svarade 8 juni 2024

🎉 Thank you for being a long-time user of our Omega Facebook Pixel Ad Report app! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that you've had an excellent experience with both our customer service and data capture features. 📊 Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to continue providing top-notch support whenever you need it. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can assist you with! 👍 #OmegaFacebookPixelAdReport 🛠️