Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Conversion API, UTM, Catalog, combat IOS 14+

From $6.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

how-to-install-facebook-pixel-and-conversion-api

Alenne Chile

Location Chile

Excelent customer service. The app works great. If you need a fast and easy to use multipixel app, this will do the work smoothly Thank you Andy! - Martin from Chile

August 16, 2022

Hi Martin, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!
_Cheers from Andy_

Mother Sierra

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app helped me track and get better optimization with Facebook ads, thank you so much Tracy for the support. Very helpful team. Worth the price by far!

August 16, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

chic-her

Location China

这款应用数据抓取准确,且客服解决问题很迅速,态度非常好,我在客服的帮助下很快设置好了facebook像素相关的选项,帮助我解决了广告数据抓取不准的问题。另外应用设置流程简便易于操作,非常感谢这款软件。

感谢您抽出宝贵时间留下这篇评论。 我们很高兴有机会以出色的体验来支持我们的客户,因此您的反馈是我们提供出色服务的巨大动力!

Ourhomejoy

Time spent using app 44 minutes

The customer service helped me check my settings and helped me a lot, thank you very much,good service, very useful

August 12, 2022

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. Thanks for sharing!

ThinkShow Lashes

Location China

I I was previously using monthly payments, after I found out about the annual payment offer I contacted joyce in customer service and she told me how to change my package, this plugin has made my ad tracking more accurate, thanks

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
_Cheers from Joyce_

Trackstrr.

Location Germany

Ich habe diese App installiert um endlich ein genues Tracking zu bekommen. Bis jetzt macht es den Eindruck, als würde dies gut funktionieren. Die Installaltion und der Kundenservice sind einzigartig. Seid euch sicher, bei Fragen oder Problemen steht man euch mit Rat und Tat zur Seite.

August 11, 2022

Hallo, vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben, uns eine so fantastische Bewertung zu hinterlassen! Wir freuen uns zu wissen, dass Sie Ihre Erfahrung mit unserer App und dem Support-Team geliebt haben. Ihre Zufriedenheit ist unsere Priorität, und wie Ihre Bewertung bestätigt, sind wir stolz auf unseren außergewöhnlichen Service. Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback!

Kompressionpro

Location Sweden

This is without a doubt the best experience I've had with any support before. Friendly and helpful! Thanks Andy and especially Tracy! Would love to hire you for my company :) Thanks again <3

August 11, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words 💗💗💗. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, that Andy and Tracy are truly gems💗💗 to have on our team! 🥰 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Hope nothing but for your business growth.

flextailjp

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Very good, customer service is also very good, very patient to solve the problem for me..................

August 11, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Fenity

Location Germany

Great customer service. The app works well from the beginning. We're using this app across all of our stores. Recommend to everyone

August 10, 2022

You’re super cool! Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

hyperbutikk

Location Belgium

Helpful customer service. Better than Facebook. I would really recommend thi s app if you use Klarna as payment method.

August 10, 2022

You're amazing for your positivity! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Let’s boom your data MASSIVELY with Omega Team 🚀🚀🚀
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰