Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels | Reviews

by Omega

Track multiple Facebook pixels, Automated FB Conversions API

Wonder Braids

i liked the app does its work.. helped me track correctly with ios 14, i always use this at all of my store..

November 14, 2021

Hi Wonder Braids,

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
All the best,
Kaylee - Omega Team

HarvestClot

This app helps me better in terms of tracking data and information have only started using it however I am sure to spot results soon

November 10, 2021

Hello HarvestClot,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

Regards,
Kaylee - Omega Team

Fudge Factory Tasmania

Fantastic customer service but the app was not able to put my website store items onto my facebook store without more knowledge on coding web pages. Looks like it has a high level of functionality for the more advanced user. I applied only 4 stars because it was too hard for me an no reflection on the software.

October 19, 2021

Hi Fudge Factory Tasmania,

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app and with our support team. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.
Have a nice day!

Fjuka Online Store

Bang on, very happy with the app and product support so far, Easy to implement. Would recommend it to anyone

October 18, 2021

Hello Fjuka Online Store!

We can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

Urloly

This app helps me get the data I need more easily, work easier, and is worth recommending, easy to use this app

October 13, 2021

Hi Urloly,

Thank you so much for your review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Vanilla Bay

Ran into a small self inflicted issue customer support from Stella was not only quick but efficient. Will monitor for a few days and see how well it works.

August 3, 2021

Hi Vanilla Bay,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Added Motion

This is a great app that is super simple to set up! Customer support is both responsive and extremely helpful.

July 6, 2021

Hi Added Motion,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Our team will try the best to improve the app in the near future and promise to make you satisfied 100% with the app.

Peachsuper

It can track page view data, but can't track checkout data and purchase data. What's the reason?Hope to be better.

February 20, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for the feedback!
We have updated app for track checkout page, please check!
Please contact us via email: contact@omegatheme.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Omega Support Team