Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Conversion API, UTM, Catalog, combat IOS 14+

From $4.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

molilulu

Location China

This APP can help us capture data better. Generally speaking, it is very easy to use, but sometimes there are problems. However, the customer service staff is very patient and will help you solve the problem. It is recommended to use it.

June 15, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to our email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

amivivi

Time spent using app About 2 months

This plugin is not bad, it helps me capture the data more accurately, but it is a little unstable. The customer service staff Tracy is also very friendly and patient to help me solve the problem.

May 25, 2022

感谢您抽出宝贵时间给我们留下反馈! 我们真的很感激。
我们很乐意听到更多关于您的体验的信息,以便我们可以利用您的宝贵反馈在下次提供更好的体验。
如果您希望分享任何进一步的意见或建议,请通过实时聊天或发送电子邮件至 contact@omegatheme.com 与我们联系。
再次感谢您抽出宝贵时间查看我们的应用程序!

purrtypet

Location Hong Kong SAR

Customer support is prompt and friendly. The app is easy to use. With various guides. But we are still having a problem, and will ask for help again. Thank you.

February 15, 2022

Hi purrtypet

All the best!

Wonder Braids

Time spent using app About 1 month

i liked the app does its work.. helped me track correctly with ios 14, i always use this at all of my store..

November 14, 2021

Hi Wonder Braids,

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
All the best,

HarvestClot

This app helps me better in terms of tracking data and information have only started using it however I am sure to spot results soon

November 10, 2021

Hello HarvestClot,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

Regards,

Fudge Factory Tasmania

Location Australia

Fantastic customer service but the app was not able to put my website store items onto my facebook store without more knowledge on coding web pages. Looks like it has a high level of functionality for the more advanced user. I applied only 4 stars because it was too hard for me an no reflection on the software.

October 19, 2021

Hi Fudge Factory Tasmania,

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app and with our support team. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.
Have a nice day!

Fjuka Online Store

Bang on, very happy with the app and product support so far, Easy to implement. Would recommend it to anyone

October 18, 2021

Hello Fjuka Online Store!

We can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

Urloly

Location China

This app helps me get the data I need more easily, work easier, and is worth recommending, easy to use this app

October 13, 2021

Hi Urloly,

Thank you so much for your review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Vanilla Bay

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Ran into a small self inflicted issue customer support from Stella was not only quick but efficient. Will monitor for a few days and see how well it works.

August 3, 2021

Hi Vanilla Bay,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Added Motion

Location Australia

This is a great app that is super simple to set up! Customer support is both responsive and extremely helpful.

July 6, 2021

Hi Added Motion,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Our team will try the best to improve the app in the near future and promise to make you satisfied 100% with the app.

Previous 1