Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels | Reviews

by Omega

Track multiple Facebook pixels, Automated FB Conversions API

Shoppecs

I set up everything properly, now waiting for the result. I have to mention the support though. Incredibly fast and helpful. Definitely recommend that you go with them! Special mention to Joyce :)

December 3, 2021

Hello Shoppecs!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your unwavering support is what gets us out of bed in the morning and we really appreciate your comment, especially Joyce :D
Let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

ICON

since 1 Year i got stupid failures with shopify / facebook connections and ads and all sh*t with my shop.
Stella was the only one who saw and resolve the problems here.
Now my Shop works best. Stella, Thank You, i wish you all the Best.
Regards.

December 3, 2021

Hello ICON,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Stella - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

NoStressBabies

I am really happy with this app. The assistance and support helped me step by step. Kind and 100% available. In particular Stella helped me in a short time to solve all my doubts and problems with the installation. Thanks Stella !

November 26, 2021

Hello NoStressBabies!

I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

LuckyU

The customer service Joyce is very patient, I feel satisfied, I highly recommend you to use this app

November 26, 2021

Hello LuckyU!

Thank you so much for giving us such wonderful words.
Our Team here is very delighted to see your comment. We always would like to provide you the best service that you deserve.

Please feel free to contact us if you need our assistance!
All the best,

Carz Trend - It's more than just a car

I'm using this app to get better & more accurate data for my Facebook campaigns. It's pretty good so far and one thing I need to mention it's the customer support. Very friendly, blazing fast and very helpful. Big shout out to Joyce for fixing my issues in such a short time!

November 24, 2021

Hi Carz Trend - It's more than just a car,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! We made sure to share your feedback to Joyce as well.
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!

GIOXXO

Very good and fast customer service, thanks stella for always helping out with my tracking issues and other related pixel issues.

November 24, 2021

Hi GIOXXO,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.

Nextbait

Helps me decently track sales after the IOS 14 update too. Although some parts could improve but, it all depends on FB

Hello Nextbait!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Your unwavering support is what gets us out of bed in the morning and we really appreciate your comment.
Let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

happinessflowers

Customer service very nice and very helpful. They helped me solve all problems in less than 24 hours.

Hi happinessflowers,

Thank you for posting your positive review. At Omega, we value your time and always strive to provide fast and efficient service. We are so pleased to hear our support was provided in a timely manner.
We look forward to chatting with you again soon!
Kaylee - Omega team

Toysbunny

Seems pretty accurate so far, still have to try for a few days more. Hope this app could solve the problems of Facebook.

Hi Toysbunny,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help.
Have a good day!

sparksop

Very good. Joyce solved my problem perfectly. Thank you very much for the problem of api event de-duplication.

November 22, 2021

Hi sparksop,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Joyce!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!
Kaylee - Omega Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Joyce!
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18