Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Conversion API, UTM, Catalog, combat IOS 14+

From $4.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ZASUWA

Location Hong Kong SAR

Thanks Tracy Nguyen‘s Kindly Help!I finally set up the app!Looking forward the results of the omega App!

Aurum Brothers

Location Netherlands

I am using this app for quite a while now and it works perfectly. The support team is also very helpful.

Snoozify Pet

Location Australia

This is literally the best Facebook Pixel app in Shopify. We can easily add multiple pixels with CAPI. What separated this app from others is fair pricing and the added Facebook Ads Report (this could be an excellent solution to the 3-day delay of default Facebook reporting). The product feed could be improved because it sets my product as out of stock, even though it is supposed to be in stock, but the support has been very helpful.

August 18, 2022

We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. Your review made our day! Our whole team works very hard to keep our customers happy, but we can only do it thanks to amazing customers like you. Thanks again, and Let’s boom your sales MASSIVELY 🚀🚀🚀 with Omega Facebook Multi Pixel!

Psithurism_Jewelry

Location China

The professional team is very reliable, and my problem has been solved! This application is recommended

August 17, 2022

5-Stars! 🌟 Whoot Whoot! 🎉We're so thrilled that you are enjoying our services so far! We're always striving to top your expectations and love the feedback! Thanks,
_The Omega Support team_

TAKTAI

Location Thailand

nice working and very great customer service. Tracy is very keen on her job and very kind and communicate with customer very well.

August 16, 2022

Hi, your review has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide at Omega and for Multi Facebook Pixels. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Alenne Chile

Location Chile

Excelent customer service. The app works great. If you need a fast and easy to use multipixel app, this will do the work smoothly Thank you Andy! - Martin from Chile

August 16, 2022

Hi Martin, thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!
_Cheers from Andy_

Mother Sierra

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app helped me track and get better optimization with Facebook ads, thank you so much Tracy for the support. Very helpful team. Worth the price by far!

August 16, 2022

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

chic-her

Location China

这款应用数据抓取准确,且客服解决问题很迅速,态度非常好,我在客服的帮助下很快设置好了facebook像素相关的选项,帮助我解决了广告数据抓取不准的问题。另外应用设置流程简便易于操作,非常感谢这款软件。

感谢您抽出宝贵时间留下这篇评论。 我们很高兴有机会以出色的体验来支持我们的客户,因此您的反馈是我们提供出色服务的巨大动力!

Ourhomejoy

Time spent using app 44 minutes

The customer service helped me check my settings and helped me a lot, thank you very much,good service, very useful

August 12, 2022

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience with the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. Thanks for sharing!

ThinkShow Lashes

Location China

I I was previously using monthly payments, after I found out about the annual payment offer I contacted joyce in customer service and she told me how to change my package, this plugin has made my ad tracking more accurate, thanks

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
_Cheers from Joyce_