Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

by Omega

Multi Facebook Pixels Manager,Facebook Tracker,Conversions API

Sugar Seoul

Awesome app ! Kaylee helped me a lot on solving my problem! Definitely worth it. Use this to reduce headache on facebook conversion pixel

July 30, 2021

Hi Sugar Seoul,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Quarters London

Noticed an improvement in tracking since using this app. And great customer service replied within minutes.

July 28, 2021

Hi Quarters London,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using our app. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent tracking experience to our users. Your mice review really motivates us to improve day by day.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. All the best!

MAËLYS & Co.

The application you need to have perfect tracking, it is just insane! Thanks to the staff for helping me to install the application really well.

July 27, 2021

Hi MAËLYS & Co,
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Level Gift

Great apps! I frustated with other apps before find this apps, thank you! and I recommend for advertisers with the shopify platform

July 26, 2021

Hi Level Gift,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Celeste Jewel

A seamless multi-pixel app that works to all my needs. I highly recommend this app and the people behind it. Their support team is top-notch and highly attentive. Extremely satisfied to make the switch over to Omega's multi-pixel app.

Hi Celeste Jewel,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using our app. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent tracking experience to our users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. All the best!

Oswei™

the app is really helpful in setting up multiple pixels, the support is flawless, definitely recommend

Hi Oswei™,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

bestescooter

The service is very good. Just before, it took an afternoon to solve the problem for us. They were very patient. They not only solved the related setup problems for me, but also helped me conduct meticulous tests. In addition, this application is very practical, and I will plan to purchase more APIs later because it is very easy and convenient. Thank you kaylee, and your strong team. ----MIKE GAN from China

Hi bestescooter,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you like tracking with our app. We strive to provide our users with high-quality service to answer all the questions for them. Please feel free to contact us if you need more help. Happy tracking with Facebook Pixel!

pulouxlight.com

Great tracking for FB ADS, recommend for u to try this app, you can ask for helping online, very nice

July 20, 2021

Hi pulouxlight.com,

VerraShop

Great app and the customer support team was very helpful. Walked me through the setup process and even helped me test to make sure it was working properly.

July 15, 2021

Hi VerraShop,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions.

SHOPCITING

Great support from Paul, he was ensuring everything was working correctly and provided some information to understand the app better.

July 13, 2021