Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Track multiple Facebook pixels, Automated FB Conversions API

$8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MexiStuff

Customer service is very fast and helpful. I was having some issues setting things up and they responded to my questions and gave me prompt help.

voguefocus

This app has helped me a lot and the customer service is very friendly and patient, this app is easy to use and can eliminate the trouble of inaccurate data capture, for people engaged in advertising with Facebook is a perfect app

January 13, 2022

Hi voguefocus

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Familie Geschenke

This is the first time I have experienced such a useful Shopify app, solving a lot of important problems for sellers on the Facebook platform - Shopify's top Facebook pixel app, with excellent client service. Thank you, Joyce - Ngoc for your enthusiastic support, response quickly, and treating me as an individual rather than a machine following a routine. Omega has a lot of useful apps that you must try!

Hi Familie Geschenke,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

Soulboystreet

Joyce is very careful to solve the problem and has been assisting me to deal with the problem, I finally solved the problem :)

Hi Soulboystreet,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!

Visority

Used the app to solve some problems with FB pixel. The customer support manager Malak gave a complete walkthrough of the process. Best customer experience I had in years.

Hi Visority,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Malak!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

Funplayo

Customer service is very careful to solve the problem and has been assisting me to deal with the problem, I finally solved the problem :)

January 11, 2022

Hi Funplayo

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Curlio Hair

Great app and good customer support. Joy was very helpful and welcoming. I had a great experience so far!

January 7, 2022

Hi Curlio Hair,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Make Me Surprise

Both of my two stores are using this app. don't like to use the FB official channel. already recommend it to my friend.

January 7, 2022

Hi Make Me Surprise,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

fantasy-pillow

Troubled on setup CAPI for a long time.
Luckly I got help from Anna. thanks a lot. will suggest friend to use this app.

January 6, 2022

Hi fantasy-pillow,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to speak to you again soon via our live chat and email :D
Have a nice day!

NOVAMOS

The best Facebook pixel app in shopify with the best customer service. I’ve tried several pixel app and it’s the only one gives you a full API event tracking and never misses. When my shop has app conflicts, the customer service Miss Stella and engineer Mr. Huy worked on it immediately with great patience and professionalism trying to help me out. 5 stars for this good app and excellent team.

January 5, 2022

Hi NOVAMOS,

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.
Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Best,