Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Conversion API, UTM, Catalog, combat IOS 14+

From $4.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Trackstrr.

Location Germany

Ich habe diese App installiert um endlich ein genues Tracking zu bekommen. Bis jetzt macht es den Eindruck, als würde dies gut funktionieren. Die Installaltion und der Kundenservice sind einzigartig. Seid euch sicher, bei Fragen oder Problemen steht man euch mit Rat und Tat zur Seite.

Kompressionpro

Location Sweden

This is without a doubt the best experience I've had with any support before. Friendly and helpful! Thanks Andy and especially Tracy! Would love to hire you for my company :) Thanks again <3

flextailjp

Location China

Very good, customer service is also very good, very patient to solve the problem for me..................

Fenity

Location Germany

Great customer service. The app works well from the beginning. We're using this app across all of our stores. Recommend to everyone

August 10, 2022

You’re super cool! Thanks, big time for the kind words 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻 It means a lot to the team.
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

hyperbutikk

Location Belgium

Helpful customer service. Better than Facebook. I would really recommend thi s app if you use Klarna as payment method.

August 10, 2022

You're amazing for your positivity! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Let’s boom your data MASSIVELY with Omega Team 🚀🚀🚀
Cheers from the Omega support team 🥰

Trends Personalized

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to keep track of indexes. I really like how the app works. When I needed assistance, customer service was very helpful and kind. I highly recommend using this app.

August 9, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

HoneyVaulte

Tracy is amazing! Was able to find me solutions quickly and i'm more than thankful for the help in getting my settings in place. Omega has made it super easy to track all purchases.

August 9, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let’s rock data input for ads with OMEGA 🔥

Sweetwater Labs

I really like this app and it helps me track facebook ads data pretty well and has a good amount of info. What I think is also really great is their customer service! They are EXREMELY responsive, you arent left just hanging talking to bots and they can walk you through every part of the process live if you want. To me thats one of the most important benefits. Thank you Andy (he's awesome), Rosie and Diego for the great customer service

August 7, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing the Omega Facebook Multi Pixel app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

HappyNewNew

The process is easy to follow. The service is excellent. I introduce this app to other people who want to use shopify for selling their products online.

August 5, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Kochi

Location China

我非常喜欢这个应用程序,数据来的及时且准确。然而,让我对这个应用程序更喜欢的是客服人员的服务,像“罗茜”和“安迪”,他们花了两个工作日不厌其烦的为我解答了很多问题,让我学到了很多知识,我非常感谢他们!这个应用程序真是太棒了!

August 5, 2022

你好! 只是想让您知道您的评论对我们的意义。 我们竭尽所能为我们的客户提供最好的服务,当客户赞赏它时,它总是让我们开心。 再次感谢,我们希望您的下次访问同样积极。 祝你有美好的一天!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40