One-click Facebook pixel setup
Input Pixel ID, choose the event you want and track data on your store in just one click
Add multiple pixel IDs to track traffic and conversions to target different audiences and manage multiple marketing activities.
Conversion API Supported
Overcome limitations like ad-blockers, or browser privacy settings and get a more reliable tracking
Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixelsの詳細情報
Facebook Multi Pixels is an easy-to-use app that will let you use multiple Facebook pixels. By a few clicks, it has never been so easy for users to install multiple Facebook pixels with no coding or technical knowledge involved. The app will install the pixel code exactly on your store, the more pixel events and data are collected, the better optimization for more conversions. Setup all your pixels which include the master pixel, collection, product or tag pixel in one place to break out your pixel ID's by niche, which will help you to segment your pixel tracking data to optimize your ads campaign
It’s still essential to have multiple pixels, why?
Because you always need to have a backup pixel to gather the data. If you lose access to something you always have another pixel that you can rely on.
- NEW: Conversion API events: bypassing the browser, the events are sent directly to Facebook’s servers. It doesn’t not fully replace the traditional browser events but will work as a backup solution when your Facebook Pixel doesn’t fire on a visitor’s browser!
- Easy-to-use interface
- No-coding required
- Track all conversion
- Create high conversion with customers
- Create deep custom audiences, collect niche tracking data, collecting tracking data.
- May 2021: Implement Facebook Conversions API: iOS 14 updates might affect advertising with Facebook, tracking data on your browser will not let you optimize Ads Campaigns effectively, you can implement Conversions API to get data from servers which gives you a hand to gain additional insights into people who take actions on your website.
- September 2021: Purchase report shows how many purchase events our app has sent to Facebook. From this part, you can see the number of orders (purchases) and order information within the last 60 days.
- Facebook pixel
$3 for each additional Conversions API
This is a must-installed app for every Shopify seller, especially after the iOS 14 update. How do you set up FB pixel and Conversion API at the same time without this APP? Others are not as good as this.
It is easy to set up and economic to use, recommended to all sellers for a more accurate event records
A very helpful customer service !! They answered to my questions very fast and find the solution to my probleme thank you :)