Facebook Multi Pixel ‑ Smart

Facebook Multi Pixel ‑ Smart

by AdSpair

Multiple Facebook Pixels Manager - Unlimited Pixels

OneShuts

I use it to track all my events + conversion event
and the customer support is so amazing
thank you team!

JumaMall

It's best app to scale your ads
it's really help me to make more sales by tracking every collection !

11eShop

I don't normally write reviews but this app saved us so much time, it's only right I write one. Simple and effective app! :)

CabaaShop

We are using this app since last 3 months and its really help us! big thanks for the app creator.
Good job

Motor Master1

j'ai utilise cette app et j'aime vraiment commnet ca fonctionnent, merci deja et je vais passe un bon momment avec cette app

Equal Dir

Very simple and easy to use. There is a functionality that we are looking for. Customer service is high-speed and friendly. 100% recommended.

ColorsLover

highly recommend this app for any shopify stores its easy to use and time saving.
Thank you for saving me time!

Beauty Makeup che

I Just like this app. It does exactly what i was looking for. Keep up the good job guys.I have never seen such an amazing support.

Smart TV geco

So far so good!! i will let you know how things are going after I have used it for a while. Like it so far.

FishHugo

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent

Previous 1 3