Recensioner (27)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 maj 2024

The new product feed feature in Zotek is fantastic. It allows me to keep my catalog updated effortlessly. The app is easy to use and very efficient, making my job much easier. Zotek has definitely become a vital part of my marketing toolkit.

Halomi
11 dagar användning av appen
Zotek svarade 28 maj 2024

Heartfelt thanks for choosing and using our app! 🙏 Your satisfaction is an honor and a great encouragement for our development team. 🚀 We hope the app continues to bring you value and convenience. 🌟

16 maj 2024

The service is very good and professional, and special people come to help me solve my problems late at night.

Shirtime
3 månader användning av appen
Zotek svarade 18 maj 2024

✨ Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are pleased with our service and found our team to be professional. 🌟 It is particularly gratifying to know that we were able to assist you with your problems late at night. 🌙

😊 Your feedback is a great encouragement for us to continue striving for excellence and improving our services. Thank you once again, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

26 juni 2024

The app is very easy to use and the customer service staff was very patient in guiding me in how to use it.

Boobuney
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Zotek svarade 29 juni 2024

It's great to hear that from you! 🌟 Your feedback really motivates us right now. 🚀 Please keep updating us to get the best results. 📈 Thank you again for trusting us, and feel free to contact us whenever you need. 🤝

2 april 2024

I highly recommend it! Ever since the iOS 14 update, I've been utilizing this plugin for Facebook Pixel installation, which proves to be more accurate than Shopify's native setup. I encourage everyone to give it a try. As you're aware, inaccurate tracking data can severely impact the performance of Facebook ads.

Brightify
Australien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Zotek svarade 3 april 2024

Your endorsement is truly valued! Should you have any further feedback to provide or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're dedicated to ensuring that your satisfaction remains our priority! 😊🌟🚀

27 juni 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the Zotek Multi Facebook Pixel, and I must say, my experience has been nothing short of excellent. The customer support is exceptional, always ready to assist with any queries or issues I faced. Their prompt and knowledgeable responses ensured that I had a smooth and hassle-free experience. I am hopeful that this positive start will lead to a successful and fruitful journey with Zotek Multi Facebook Pixel. Highly recommended!

Yalla Byte
Jordanien
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
Zotek svarade 29 juni 2024

15 maj 2024

I installed and complete setting in around 5-10 minutes. Got the data and tracking pixels as well as visualized reports, easy set up. The supporter helped me through out the process.
I will run some UTM tracking too see if it works. So far, not bad.

spincess.store
Ungefär 2 timmar användning av appen
Zotek svarade 16 maj 2024

We appreciate you sharing your experience with our application. We're thrilled to hear that it will benefit your business. We look forward to a long and successful partnership with you. Remember, our customer service team is always here to support you whenever you need assistance.

Once again, thank you for trusting and choosing us. 🌟

14 mars 2024

The app works very well, data is updated quickly and is easy to set up for new users. I highly recommend Zotek

Teemola
2 månader användning av appen
Zotek svarade 16 mars 2024

Hey there! 🚀 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the power of detailed data insights for your Facebook advertising campaigns! 💡🌐 🌟 It's fantastic to know that everything is running smoothly. 🛠️👏 We're excited to continue supporting your success—thanks a bunch for choosing us!

30 april 2024

very good application , i love it

FLAGO
Saudiarabien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Zotek svarade 2 maj 2024

Your recommendation is deeply appreciated! If there's ever anything else you'd like to communicate or if you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're dedicated to upholding the excellence of your experience! 😊🌟🚀

9 juli 2024

Louis has been incredibly helpful and this app is a gem. I will update the review once it's tracked the new sales. I got this app to manage multiple pixels at once. I will update with results

HeyMoxxi
Australien
Ungefär en timme användning av appen
14 mars 2024

The application is very suitable for people who need to collect a lot of data at the same time, update data quickly and accurately, and encourage everyone to use it. <3

Xaradi
12 dagar användning av appen
Zotek svarade 16 mars 2024

Thank you so much for your glowing review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that our tracking solution has met your expectations and that you find it reliable and effective for your store.

We highly value your recommendation and are honored to be considered a must-have for any online entrepreneur. If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you happy and successful tracking with your store! 🚀💻