Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

imusthaveone.com

This is a must-have app if you want to sync your products with facebook, just follow the steps and BOOM, it's done. I've got to admit, I did have an issue, but that was more to do with Facebook (typical), but once I reestablished the data source after deleting it, it all worked...... that's because of the first-class support that was provided. The Facebook marketing is a mind field to clearly understand, but this app really does help. Good luck :)

Global League Shop

I think the Flexify app is pretty easy to use. Whenever I had a question, the Flexify team was patient and prompt in answering my questions. Flexify serves as the backbone to promoting my shop on Facebook & Instagram.

CottonTwist

Flexify has enabled me to link shopify to Facebook without the price variants causing an issue. I went round in circles for 3 weeks with no success but Flexify has an option to bring the lowest priced variant into Facebook shops. This is exactly what I was trying to do. The only solution for this issue on the market to my knowledge...

Haunted Waterpark

I was having a really hard time with my catalog. This got my catalog all figured out, and the support has been great for me.

Ziziflair

Nice App - Has a nice configuration panel that allows you to place Buy Now button and configure the behaviour of the button. My only concern with this app is that you have to be careful if you want to keep using the free plan. It is very easy to switch over to a paid plan without realising. We had accidentally switched to a paid plan but as soon as we became aware, we approached the Flexify development team right away. Alex was able to reset our plan quite promptly. Good app and good technical support!!

etnikbulvar

very bad. I am spending time for a catalog since 3 days. they don't want give support. WASTE OF TIME

October 15, 2020

Hi etnikbulvar,

This is Daniel from Flexify. We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your feed. Our support team has written you several detailed emails providing solutions to the common issues that you have experienced when trying to setup your feed for the first time.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
daniel.heier@flexify.net

MAVOR.

I had some questions about optimizing the feed-upload. Got a real quick and useful answer, big shout-out to Aby from the support-team. Very helpful, gives additional advices, kindly person. That's how customer-support should be! And regarding the app, i am very happy with it.

RHIZMALL.PK Online Shopping Store.

The issue I am facing in-app is that I am able to use my First feed of the Single collection but when I want to use my 2nd collection The first feed which I have created it also changed. Kindly help me out regarding this issue

October 7, 2020

Hi RHIZMALL.PK

Regarding your question, by default Flexify either exports all products or a single collection.

Please use segments to export multiple collections.

Any further questions please just reach out and stay safe!

NavaShop

This app create a single product for each variants that u have on your store
That's crazy
Use integrated plugin on Shopify its free and lot better

September 17, 2020

Hi NavaShop,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. The issue you are having is actually a feature of Flexify and not a bug. It can easily be turned on and off in the app’s interface.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!
daniel.heier@flexify.net

The Best Gift Ever :)

Easy to use product feed and it does what we need it to do. Support is fast and helpful! I would recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22