Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

QUIUBOLEE

Good customer service, great to sync my catalog to start using dynamic ads, cheers from Mexico!!!!!!

Casetrends

Super easy app to use! And the customer service is excellent! They respond within 24 hours which is amazing

DESIGN CORSE

I use Flexify to enable dynamic retargeting ads for my product catalog. After several errors popped up, I wasn't sure how to fix it. However, I emailed customer support and had a quick and efficient response from their AMAZING team member, Daniel! He was so helpful and enthusiastic and answered my questions with next step solutions, too. I can't say enough about their customer support and I'm confident that if any other issues pop up, they will be quickly resolved. Thanks!

shopping zone

I tried the free plan and it is useless, don't use it ever because you will get zero results, since they don't help customers with free plan then I didn't try any other plan, because it doesn't make sense if you offer a free plan just to let people buy the paid one, i tried AWESOME FACEBOOK FEED, it is paid app and it helped me a lot and i recommend it, from my experience I don't recommend Flexify

The Anti Life Ltd

I have been using Flexify for a few years now. Very happy with this app, easy to install & set up. Highly recommend.

Hip Kids

I used this app when I was having issues connecting Shopify to Instagram. The support I received getting the app and the catalogs all connected was fast and very helpful!

KharaKapas

Fantastic, prompt support from Daniel from Flexify, even on the free plan. Because of their email support, I was able to implement the app very quickly and generate a RSS feed for the Facebook catalogue, even though my store has 2,600 variants. I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan soon.

Tomothai

Great support team! Respond very fast. We have a big data feed. They guided us how to make things right step by step through email. Very good experience so far!

Moon Magic

Great app, very easy to use - and the customer support is outstanding! Very responsive and helpful! Highly recommended!

Storeopoly

Hate it! Didnt update properly. Contacted Customer service which was via email not chat so im not able to know when customer service is on. Checked the help area there are no examples. Completely new to this and disgusted by the lack of help. So i went and check youtube for help..there isnt even a youtube guide created by this app. FED UP!

March 25, 2019

Hi Storeopoly,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope I was able to help you in the meantime.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!
daniel.heier@flexify.com