Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Essential Southern Charm

So i was having trouble getting flexify to send my products to a catalog in FB so i reached out to them. Daniel was great in helping me rectify the problem. Wish i had emailed them before wasting a whole weekend trying to figure out how to connect to Instagram. He helped me right away by emailing me just what i needed. My file was simply too large. Only thing i would say is Flexify needs some type of error code letting us know that but all in all great app.

Ole Originals Clothing Co.

Works like a charm. Helpful support when I ask a question that is not in the docs provided. DPA is where it is at! Now If I could review the shopify review process...

azneo

Been trying to get some support for weeks now but noone bothered to reply even when we switched to the paid subscription.

March 5, 2019

Hi azneo, the messages I sent you were not delivered because your email provider returned the message “inbox full". Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me: daniel.heier@flexify.com

Welcome Organics

I am also having trouble getting this app to function the way it should. I am awaiting some assistance on this. Thank-you

March 14, 2019

Hi Welcome Organics,

This is Daniel from Flexify - I hope I was able to help.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

krkc&cokr

really good APP. Helps me a lot in the Facebook feed export. I used to export the feed manually which took me several days to do so and I have to update the feed manually, but now Flexify has done all of these for me. Great! Only one thing to improve: its support team for paid users. I have upgraded my plan to paid version, but I don't think the paid version has done anything superior.

Relojes Mayoreo México

I know that the application is good, but in my case it never worked and I did not receive good support.

March 5, 2019

Hi Relojes Mayoreo México, you might want to reach out to the people who set up your domain. The redirect might happen before it even reaches Shopify.

Sorry not be of more help but this really is beyond the scope of the app and I cannot really debug it from here. Any further questions please just reach out!

Daniel

Rimon fine jewelry

Feed is not working and I'm having a hard time to get any support.
It's not my first time creating a Facebook catalog and I can't figure out what that problem with the feed...
Asaf
asaf@isight-marketing.co.il

Myndesign

Really helpful! is completely automatic and the catalogue in Facebook is always updated with the website. Thanks!

Framed Tweets

Very useful app, excellent support! Highly recommend for easily getting your products into your Facebook product catalog.

Baby Tula

The app is super simple to use. But it was also great that their customer support is extremely responsive and helpful!