Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Shopolica

My store has more than 900 products and Facebook was throwing timeout error but these guys resolved the issue quickly. Great support by the team. Cheers....

INK KONG

great app, great service ............................................................................

SIMPLY SHOES HONG KONG

Got in trouble with my FB catalog but the guys at Flexify were very responsive and helped me out. Great service!

Frank Darling

Really helpful customer service, great product for a big catalog that needs to be regularly maintained.

Dog De Rue

Good app, I can import all my product and creat dynamic adds. Very good support service. I Like this app

Easify Shop

This app is very easy to use and help a lot. What I love the most is their support (from Daniel). He answered quickly and his advice was really helpful. Highly recommend!

Arans of Ireland

I used the basic Flexify app and it's easy to use and works really well. The upgrade very difficult

Apricot Lane Boutique - Wichita

Customer support is very quick to respond and they were very helpful! They had my issue resolved right away.

As Of Latte

The best app around, for syncing your Facebook Product feed! Easy to use, no bugs and great support! I email Daniel because of a small error on Facebook's end and he replied in less than 24 hours with a solution!

Inkfuns

Great app, It helps me solve the problem of product catalog on Facebook. And great support also when there was an issue.