Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Twotim

Not working request time out and they asking to pay to split the pages to remove the request time out issue.

Thinkgirl

Doesn't let you change google product category!

I did read the documentation and Google shopping channel doesn't work if your currency isn't USD.

STAY AWAY if your store currency isn't USD.

Paskho

I've had a pretty good experience with this app. It automatically picks up the data from the google meta fields and creates a solid feed for facebook dynamic product ads. Also, my store's product images are rectangular and this app has a cool feature that will create square versions of the main product ad. It also allows you to specify which product image you want to use as the facebook image. All features I've utilized to excellent effect.

I did experience one bug with the app but after a week of back and forth with the app developers they were able to fix for me.

Littlepartydress

Works great! And really helpful support!! Thanks guys.
Kel

Mookyboutique

Does not work. I get: Request timed out

Fitnessalley

Didn't ever actually worked. Sync with facebook failed due to timeout several times.

Boho Wild Boutique

Great app and great customer service, very responsive and helpful for those who aren't tech savvy.

Gadgetsandgoods

Very good app i have used it for multiple stores and its always great

Color Cord

Great Service, Daniel got us up and running after we reached out.