Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Mgky

Super easy to use!

Qualtees

Although Shopify does not make it easy to generate a Facebook products feed, I feel Flexify has done a good job in making the process easier. I feel the app is not the most important thing you get out of the pro plan though: The support is what actually makes the biggest difference.

Highly recommended app if you want to build a full FB catalog of your products and are likely to need help doing it! Only the rather high subscription price prevents me from giving this app the 5 stars it would otherwise deserve.

Del Francis Jewelry

Del Francis Jewelry has been featured in Vogue Magazine Jan 2018, Vanity Fair and Dallas Style & Design Dec 2017. And it's all due to the help of this app!

Yes, I would recommend to a friend!

Torshammer

Great plugin and top support! It does what it's supposed to which is all you can ask for! Five stars. Also: the premium features are now worth the 20 bucks a month because of recent Facebook ad features!

Beard Guy Shop

Great app and very easy to set up! I am using it the last month and all my Facebook campaigns are running smoothly! 5 Stars!

Franticfind

Easy app. Creates an RSS link to your products and Facebook can get updates every hour.

Carp Fishing Baits

great app definitely recommend.

Watch Divine

Worked the first time, but until Facebook decided to re upload products onto feed. The link given by flexify were uploading invalid products.

Noodzboutique Us

This great free app helps simplify the process of setting up your Shopify product catalogue on Facebook for Facebook dynamic ads. It's super easy to install and set up. Only took me a few minutes to install and a couple of hours to load up 1,000+ products. Highly recommended!

Lightwakers

Great free app. Easy to use and achieved exactly what I wanted. Wish I could edit the facebook shop, so that products where in the order I wanted them, but I think thats more down to FB then this app. Highly recommended app!