Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Nimble 3

Works pretty flawlessly for our dynamic retargeting. Very happy. www.nimbleactivewear.com

The Zero To Hero Club

I'm so grateful for this app. Makes things much easier. Easy to use and clear interface. Make sure your store is taken off password protection before you try to upload your feed code.

4points

Great idea, but no support. It's not as easy as they make it out to be. Wish it would have worked.

Anaklaro

We use it at www.anaklaro.com , set it up and forget about it, simple.

Cheapbluetoothearphones

Fixed my Facebook Pixel error saying that FB could not connect to my 'product catalog' in my store.

To fix the error I would have had to create a 20 product excel sheet listing the product ID's, links, descriptions, pictures, etc. Then upload the file onto a rss feed, or dropbox link, so that FB could connect to it.

This app made it super easy to create the feed with a couple of clicks. It Then generates an url that I could just copy and paste into the FB product catalog.

Menos Canada

Works without a hassle. We can easily run dynamic product ads using this product feed.

Buddhapants 2

Wish this would get us some sales.

Shop Seedling

This actually works great! A bit hesitant at first but it fixed my variant pixel problem I was encountering in facebook!

Cloud F1 Llc

Set it and forget it. Works well.

Tamethebeast

Way better than our last manual methods of creating it ourselves. Highly recommend and also recommend Facebook ads. Been great for us thus far.