Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Protees Philippines

NOT RESPONSIVE AT ALL. Had an urgent issue with our product feed and they did not even bother replying! It has already been 2 days!

The Sleep Shirt

I had been paying for this app for over a year and it was not been working properly because I hadn't set it up properly. The instructions weren't clear and as a result, I missed steps. I have heard from others who use this app that it works well, but make sure you are setting it up correctly and follow all of the instructions. And double-check it is installed correctly! Just because you "enable" something, does not mean it doesn't require further steps.

January 31, 2020

Hi The Sleep Shirt,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope I was able to help you in the meantime.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions: daniel.heier@flexify.net

Thaluta

app seems to work now thanks to the support.
unfortunately it still have some issues as all products have no google_product_category

Elite Athletic Gear

Been using Flexify for a few years to sync products to FB. Works good. Scheduled syncs are convenient. Good customer service.

Altmazon

I already had a connection with my Facebook store, but I wanted to improve it. By installing this application, my Facebook store was completely destroyed.

January 8, 2020

Hi Altmazon,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble.
Please do not hesitate to reach out for help @daniel.heier@flexify.net

Matador Meggings

Great customer support. The new superfeed works much better than the old one. Highly recommend switching so that you have more accurate data.

SeaWaves Crafts

Its f***n AWESOME! I connected my store with Facebook in just few clicks! Very easy to use. THANK YOU))

okäse

Great app and great support! I am using this for Facebook Ads and Google Ads. Very recommended and much better of all the other apps I've tested!

OneBandGym

Support from Flexify was spot on. Replied to my questions and told me exactly what to do. Thank you guys something is going on over at Flexify. Cheers

TuaPrata

The app works ok, no fails in uploading to facebook or google merchant, all went smooth, we had a problem with financial charges about image optimizer, after trying to solve this, Daniel proof to be open to solve this in the best way, so i give 5 stars to them. thanks