Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Nikati and Company

Diese App ist großartig! Works for Pinterest too! Instead of pinning one product at a time from our website (very time consuming!), we used the Flexify .xml feed as the data source that syncs/uploads our products to Pinterest. From there we created product groups and set up our ads, boards, and Pinterest shop. This app saved us a ton of time especially since the Pinterest sales channel is no longer available. Customer service was responsive, friendly, and helpful!

Clothing-Outlet.de

It's good so far, but with the (Facebook APPS) categories created automatically in my Facebook-Catalogue. I don't understand how I can create categories here! The products are unfortunately not categorized as they are created at shopify. Overall, however, the APP works better than the others.

November 20, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. Regarding the collections: Unfortunately, Facebook does not have a collection concept like Shopify does.

Facebook has "product sets" which work in a slightly different way. While there is no straightforward way to map Shopify collections to Facebook product sets, you still have a number of options to achieve a product segmentation that resembles your collection.

Please reach out to us at shopify@flexify.net and we would be happy to explore those options with you.

Daniel

Team Timbuktu

We love using Flexify for our Facebook Catalogs. Pulling across the product data feed is super easy and they support they offer is amazing!

Gracebrands

Always gives a time-out error. It says free up to 1000 products but gives error after 500 products...

October 27, 2019

Hi there, This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

The free version of the app is limited to 1,000 Shopify products including ALL variants. You currently have over 1,200 items in your feed.

Please do not hesitate to contact me through support if you have any further questions: daniel.heier@flexify.net

REPOKER®

2nd time around installing it, PRO version. The feed that generates has more problems reported than the actual free version from Facebook Marketing. No one helps me. Might delete soon unless it gets resolved.

October 22, 2019

Good evening,

Unfortunately we haven't been contacted by you yet.

Please do not hesitate to email me @daniel.heier@flexify.net so I can help you

Velvet by Graham & Spencer

Amazing product & Support. I could not run successful digital marketing campaigns without this application. Thank you for your continued support and optimizations.

Waxit Car Care

Fantastic apps, and great customer service! Our product catalog feed wasn't working, and Flexify fixed it promptly with speedy replies :)

CV Shopping

Excelente aplicación para sincronizar tu catalogo de facebook con shopify, en menos de 5 minutos está listo el feed!.

Bada Bean

I use the app to integrate Shopify products with Facebook. It works well, can't complain for free.

ML Delicate Beauty

I've been using this App for the past 10 months now. It works great! I am enjoying the free plan since it is doing everything that I wanted. https://mldelicatebeauty.com products are doing great on Facebook because of this App.