Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 70% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 8% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 17% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
8 de enero de 2024

The app works fine for what it is intended for. Their team went above and beyond to help me arrive to a solution that their app was not meant / designed for. More than the app, grateful for their support and time!

RMS Beauty
Casi 6 años usando la aplicación
21 de noviembre de 2023

Nice app for generating a Facebook catalogue feed. Mr. Aby answered fast and correct!

VEGEA
Bulgaria
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
3 de noviembre de 2023

Probably the best app for generating a Facebook catalogue feed. Easy to understand and it even has a quality check. Moreover, it's free!

Executive Vibe
10 meses usando la aplicación
23 de octubre de 2023

Paid for the syncing to FB service for years from these guys. Shopify made it a free option. Flexify stopped syncing. They didnt notify me as per my settings. They wouldnt answer support emails. Poor actions

HOSS
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
Flexify AG respondió 25 de octubre de 2023

Hey, Dominik here, Founder and CEO of Flexify.

We believe that your problem is caused by a misconfiguration that happened when your meta product catalog was first set up – which was not done via Flexify.

Why the issue popped up now, years later:
Meta suddenly started enforcing correct username/password settings on data sources. They now reject feeds with inapplicable username/password settings. You should have gotten an email from Meta/Facebook notifying you about the issue.

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do on our end. We can neither prevent, detect, nor fix the issue for you.

But we have tried to reach you several times with instructions on how to resolve the situation.

All feeds have been and are being generated without disruption.

Know that we want to assist you in any way we can. Just reply to any of the messages we sent you and we will jump right on it.

28 de julio de 2015

I have used this app both for my own site and a number of my clients. It's made integrating a Facebook product feed fast, easy, and flexible. Setting it up is a matter of installing the app and choosing your collection. Changing your feed's collection is just a matter of 2 clicks.

For anyone looking to integrate a product feed with Facebook (for dynamic product ads), this app is a no-brainer that I would recommend to anyone.

Sebodesigns
Más de 5 años usando la aplicación
13 de agosto de 2015

This app is awesome! Moreover Dominik is so helpful, must recommend!

Misstempted
Reino Unido
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
10 de julio de 2015

Thank you! This is what im looking for!

Dewarangga Zilbab
Indonesia
4 meses usando la aplicación
25 de julio de 2017

Paid premium for this app and had a very similar experience to Mullica Beach (see below review). We have a very large inventory and unfortunately the sync is very buggy, our "match rate" on Facebook fluctuated tremendously and often fell off a cliff, costing us time and money. When the sync works, the ads are very cost effective. Unfortunately, email back and forth with the developer yielded very little - terrible support - and we were referred to Funnelboom, who almost immediately stopped answering emails. Incredibly unprofessional and incredibly frustrating.

Shopify, please integrate dynamic ad support as a core function. Please!

California Republic Clothes
Alrededor de 7 años usando la aplicación
24 de junio de 2019

We've been using this app for a while - does the job nicely. Customer service response time can be a bit quicker - I recommend this app

I Love Tunics
Alrededor de 7 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 25 de agosto de 2016

Set it and forget it. Works well.

Cloud F1 Llc