Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 16% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 mei 2023

I've been very happy with Flexify, it is very intuitive and user-friendly. Great way to create a supplemental feed for our Facebook store, adding additional content that isn't provided by default through the Shopify/Facebook connection. Also, their customer support is TOP NOTCH - they helped me troubleshoot an issue with our Facebook product listings, and it turned out the problem wasn't even related to their app OR Shopify, it was caused by our Google Merchant Center app! But the Flexify rep identified the issue and provided me with a solution rather than simply referring me to Google. They deserve SIX stars just for that ;)

SnapPower
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan 4 jaar
2 maart 2023

I'm so positively surprised about how well this app works. We are using it to sync all our products from Shopify to our Pinterest profile which is now showing as a brand store. It works SO well and it even syncs our ratings and reviews to Pinterest. I love that this app is free for up until 1000 products which is an added bonus. Also the customer support was incredible. I had emailed them about how I can sync to Pinterest and Aby replied so quickly and made it so easy for me. Thank you so much!

Skaldo & Malin
App gebruikt gedurende 3 maanden
1 maart 2023

This app works great and does exactly what it needs to do. Plus, their support team is amazing, very fast and super-helpful!

Winter Water Factory
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan 5 jaar
20 februari 2023

Wonder! Your support system is Excellent.
Easy to use
Fast services
Easy to generate feed URL

FITNESSPHY
India
App gebruikt gedurende 2 maanden
1 februari 2023

support was super helpful. responded quickly, followed up promptly after things were brought to email.

Rockets of Awesome
App gebruikt gedurende 9 dagen
29 januari 2023

An incredible app we've been using for almost 4 years now and fit our needs perfectly.

Thank you guys!

Kewlioo
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan 5 jaar
12 januari 2023

Extremely friendly and helpful customer service - answered my questions directly and clearly and got my feed issues resolved within a day!

Evelyn & Bobbie
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 4 jaar
10 januari 2023

I've been using this app for about 6 weeks. Aby with customer support is terrific. They have assisted me in every way. I can't tell yet how it has impacted my store's traffic and will update my review with more information when available.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace
App gebruikt gedurende 7 maanden
21 december 2022

App works as expected, when I had any issues or questions their support team was quick to respond, friendly and helpful.

MPG Sport USA
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
20 december 2022

The app is easy to handle and the support team is easy to reach. Flexify's quick support helped us to fix the minor issue within a day!

Molten Europe GmbH