Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

La Vinotinto Shop

I purchased the monthly subscription so that I could get support. But Daniel was dismissive and did not want to dedicate any time towards assiting me. Do not recommend this app to anybody, specially if you are new to Facebook ads .

Yoga Democracy

It simply doesn't work. Free is great. A non-working app that's free is a time waster. The help files are not actually helpful. Hard pass.

Aweso88

Thank you for the total lack of support we received, if you can't answer a simple email request then of course we wont be upgrading to your premier service.

Selecart

its showing duplicate item Id error and no reply from support.

California Republic Clothes

Paid premium for this app and had a very similar experience to Mullica Beach (see below review). We have a very large inventory and unfortunately the sync is very buggy, our "match rate" on Facebook fluctuated tremendously and often fell off a cliff, costing us time and money. When the sync works, the ads are very cost effective. Unfortunately, email back and forth with the developer yielded very little - terrible support - and we were referred to Funnelboom, who almost immediately stopped answering emails. Incredibly unprofessional and incredibly frustrating.

Shopify, please integrate dynamic ad support as a core function. Please!

Huiagiftware

Shocking product - support requests ignored. Loads products we have in shopify as not to be available in Facebook. Does not cater to any currency but USD. Don't bother

Superherostore

We have more than 50K products and there were too many issues - Duplicate products and the sync is not perfect. Lot of back and forth emails to the support but unresolved.

Generixllcstore

Not good. I have more than 500 products in my feed, which made me split up my feeds into 3 separate pages. Why not do this server side and take the load off of Shopify, so you can provide a full feed?

Had syncing issues as well. Only 200/500 for each feed would be accepted by facebook. Installed another app, and all 1400 products were immediately uploaded into a single feed automatically and accepted. I don't see why this can't be accomplished here. Products would appear multiple times across feeds causing duplicate errors all over. Disappointing.

4points

Great idea, but no support. It's not as easy as they make it out to be. Wish it would have worked.

Homengardenproducts

it does NOT work and I keep getting errors. I followed their instructions and got the URL but Facebook kept saying the URL address is wrong. I emailed them a couple times and didn't get any response! DISAPPOINTED!