Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed | Reviews

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

2020AVE

I'm very upset with the customer support. With more complicated Shopify stores they cannot help very much as they continue to give generic advise that does not even apply to our catalog.

October 23, 2021

Hi 2020AVE,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope we were able to help you in the meantime.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!

Olive Branch Farmhouse

so frustrating!!! Each time I try and reach out I get a copy and paste answer. Somehow facebook merged an old store with my new store and I got this app to replace my product feed. Now I have to manually go in and redo all of the categories for the THIRD time. Facebook has rejected my products and my ads are suffering for it. I purchased this so I wouldn't have to go through all of my products one by one, and now I have to do it anyway. Even after creating the file in Flexify all of my old products are still in my feed, even though i chose to REPLACE my feed. What a mess!! And right before Mothers Day. SMH

April 26, 2021

Hi Olive Branch Farmhouse,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope I was able to help you in the meantime.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!

etnikbulvar

very bad. I am spending time for a catalog since 3 days. they don't want give support. WASTE OF TIME

October 15, 2020

Hi etnikbulvar,

This is Daniel from Flexify. We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your feed. Our support team has written you several detailed emails providing solutions to the common issues that you have experienced when trying to setup your feed for the first time.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!
daniel.heier@flexify.net

RHIZMALL.PK Online Shopping Store.

The issue I am facing in-app is that I am able to use my First feed of the Single collection but when I want to use my 2nd collection The first feed which I have created it also changed. Kindly help me out regarding this issue

October 7, 2020

Hi RHIZMALL.PK

Regarding your question, by default Flexify either exports all products or a single collection.

Please use segments to export multiple collections.

Any further questions please just reach out and stay safe!

Protees Philippines

NOT RESPONSIVE AT ALL. Had an urgent issue with our product feed and they did not even bother replying! It has already been 2 days!

Altmazon

I already had a connection with my Facebook store, but I wanted to improve it. By installing this application, my Facebook store was completely destroyed.

January 8, 2020

Hi Altmazon,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble.
Please do not hesitate to reach out for help @daniel.heier@flexify.net

Gracebrands

Always gives a time-out error. It says free up to 1000 products but gives error after 500 products...

October 27, 2019

Hi there, This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

The free version of the app is limited to 1,000 Shopify products including ALL variants. You currently have over 1,200 items in your feed.

Please do not hesitate to contact me through support if you have any further questions: daniel.heier@flexify.net

REPOKER®

2nd time around installing it, PRO version. The feed that generates has more problems reported than the actual free version from Facebook Marketing. No one helps me. Might delete soon unless it gets resolved.

October 22, 2019

Good evening,

Unfortunately we haven't been contacted by you yet.

Please do not hesitate to email me @daniel.heier@flexify.net so I can help you

Juri Elle

Your app is not working! Check your data feed file is available at the URL you provided, then add the URL again. You can check by opening a new tab and pasting the URL to see if the file downloads.

August 10, 2019

Hi Juri Elle,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

This sounds like a common configuration error that can easily be fixed. However only you can do it from your side since it has nothing to do with our app.

Please do not hesitate to reach out for help @daniel.heier@flexify.net

AEstheticlovee

rss链接经常打不开,导致FB后台自动更新失败,无法细分collection,当产品为同一个产品时,会把不同尺码分成好多个产品上传,导致商品目录里的产品都重复了,差评差评差评差评差评差评差评差评差评差评

Previous 1 3 4 5