Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Juri Elle

Your app is not working! Check your data feed file is available at the URL you provided, then add the URL again. You can check by opening a new tab and pasting the URL to see if the file downloads.

August 10, 2019

Hi Juri Elle,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble.

This sounds like a common configuration error that can easily be fixed. However only you can do it from your side since it has nothing to do with our app.

Please do not hesitate to reach out for help @daniel.heier@flexify.net

AEstheticlovee

rss链接经常打不开,导致FB后台自动更新失败,无法细分collection,当产品为同一个产品时,会把不同尺码分成好多个产品上传,导致商品目录里的产品都重复了,差评差评差评差评差评差评差评差评差评差评

Stacy Chan Limited

Created a feed within a 'shopify business manager' making it impossible for us to connect the pixel. Although the feed it generated seemed ok it was un-usable due to this weird creation in another business manager. Poor customer service to rectify so had to delete the app and use another one.

June 14, 2019

Hi there,

Our app does never touch your Facebook business manager account or your theme/pixel code. We made that technically impossible!

I think you are confusing us with Shopify's Facebook Sales Channel, which indeed adds a catalog to your Facebook business manager.

Please reach out to us again and we'll try to clear up any confusion around that. But in short: 1) Ignore the catalog that Shopify's Facebook Sales Channel creates and 2) set up a fresh catalog with the flexify feed as a data source and 3) connect that catalog to your FB pixel.

Hope that helps,
Dominik

shopping zone

I tried the free plan and it is useless, don't use it ever because you will get zero results, since they don't help customers with free plan then I didn't try any other plan, because it doesn't make sense if you offer a free plan just to let people buy the paid one, i tried AWESOME FACEBOOK FEED, it is paid app and it helped me a lot and i recommend it, from my experience I don't recommend Flexify

Storeopoly

Hate it! Didnt update properly. Contacted Customer service which was via email not chat so im not able to know when customer service is on. Checked the help area there are no examples. Completely new to this and disgusted by the lack of help. So i went and check youtube for help..there isnt even a youtube guide created by this app. FED UP!

March 25, 2019

Hi Storeopoly,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope I was able to help you in the meantime.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!
daniel.heier@flexify.com

azneo

Been trying to get some support for weeks now but noone bothered to reply even when we switched to the paid subscription.

March 5, 2019

Hi azneo, the messages I sent you were not delivered because your email provider returned the message “inbox full". Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me: daniel.heier@flexify.com

Relojes Mayoreo México

I know that the application is good, but in my case it never worked and I did not receive good support.

March 5, 2019

Hi Relojes Mayoreo México, you might want to reach out to the people who set up your domain. The redirect might happen before it even reaches Shopify.

Sorry not be of more help but this really is beyond the scope of the app and I cannot really debug it from here. Any further questions please just reach out!

Daniel

Rimon fine jewelry

Feed is not working and I'm having a hard time to get any support.
It's not my first time creating a Facebook catalog and I can't figure out what that problem with the feed...
Asaf
asaf@isight-marketing.co.il

MamaBabyStuff

Very Poor app. My catalog was destroyed there were so many duplicated products. Contacted the support but received no help total waste of time and resources

123superdeals.nl

Sale price is not added in the feed, furthermore the feed is far from optimal. The developers really did a shitty job with this app..

Previous 1 3 4