Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

shopping zone

I tried the free plan and it is useless, don't use it ever because you will get zero results, since they don't help customers with free plan then I didn't try any other plan, because it doesn't make sense if you offer a free plan just to let people buy the paid one, i tried AWESOME FACEBOOK FEED, it is paid app and it helped me a lot and i recommend it, from my experience I don't recommend Flexify

Storeopoly

Hate it! Didnt update properly. Contacted Customer service which was via email not chat so im not able to know when customer service is on. Checked the help area there are no examples. Completely new to this and disgusted by the lack of help. So i went and check youtube for help..there isnt even a youtube guide created by this app. FED UP!

March 25, 2019

Hi Storeopoly,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope I was able to help you in the meantime.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!
daniel.heier@flexify.com

azneo

Been trying to get some support for weeks now but noone bothered to reply even when we switched to the paid subscription.

March 5, 2019

Hi azneo, the messages I sent you were not delivered because your email provider returned the message “inbox full". Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me: daniel.heier@flexify.com

Relojes Mayoreo México

I know that the application is good, but in my case it never worked and I did not receive good support.

March 5, 2019

Hi Relojes Mayoreo México, you might want to reach out to the people who set up your domain. The redirect might happen before it even reaches Shopify.

Sorry not be of more help but this really is beyond the scope of the app and I cannot really debug it from here. Any further questions please just reach out!

Daniel

Rimon fine jewelry

Feed is not working and I'm having a hard time to get any support.
It's not my first time creating a Facebook catalog and I can't figure out what that problem with the feed...
Asaf
asaf@isight-marketing.co.il

MamaBabyStuff

Very Poor app. My catalog was destroyed there were so many duplicated products. Contacted the support but received no help total waste of time and resources

123superdeals.nl

Sale price is not added in the feed, furthermore the feed is far from optimal. The developers really did a shitty job with this app..

Pretty Without Pink

DO NOT USE THIS APP. Literally the worst app I have ever used on shopify. Because of the way it uploaded my products to Facebook's catalogue it ruined the way my products were showing on Instagram (didn't show the before and after sale price, as it had been showing before). But when I asked the app developers about it they said I had to get the premium version for these to display properly.

After back and forth and them taking ages to reply I ended up deleting the app and deleting Facebook from Shopify in an attempt to reboot my store and get the products displaying correctly again. Now it won't work and nothing connects.

Biggest waste of time I've ever had. Incredibly frustrating and absolutely no help from the developers. Horrendous experience.

Forevercouple

The support given is very poor! No detail has been given ! Keep on refer me to the help menu or shopify support about my feed problem. So, what's the point of paying you!

Gigi Trendz

I have been using this for years, but now WTF.
Uploaded 1,500 products but when I check on product availability it was only 100.

Previous 1 3 4