Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

NavaShop

This app create a single product for each variants that u have on your store
That's crazy
Use integrated plugin on Shopify its free and lot better

September 17, 2020

Hi NavaShop,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. The issue you are having is actually a feature of Flexify and not a bug. It can easily be turned on and off in the app’s interface.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!
daniel.heier@flexify.net

Онлайн магазин за дрехи, обувки и аксесоари | Topoutfit

I used the app, I could not use it for google custom ads. In Facebook I saw many products that were with out of stock status despite they were in stock. The price is absurdly high for shops with many products. It is easy to work with, but not many features compared to apps in other platforms and very expensive for what it can do. So not good for dropshipping business with many products.

August 27, 2020

Hi Topoutfit,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Thankfully the issues you are encountering are easily fixed.

Unfortunately, we haven't heard back from you yet.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at: daniel.heier@flexify.net

Celsius Girls

Hi,
The product upload was great. However I'm finding it difficult to pair the products with my catalogue on my business manager.
Could you please share instructions, so I my ID will be taking into account ?
Many thanks in advance.
Thomas

August 28, 2019

Hi Thomas,

Sure, here to help!

Please do not hesitate to contact me @daniel.heier@flexify.net

Arizona Firefighter Athletics

Seemed like everything was working but no matter how hard we tried, there continued to be errors that lead to our Facebook page showing all products to be out of stock. Feedback from Flexify was unhelpful. Their comments did not address our specific concerns. Pretty sure they did not even bother to look up our information. Even free it wasn’t worth it.

Welcome Organics

I am also having trouble getting this app to function the way it should. I am awaiting some assistance on this. Thank-you

March 14, 2019

Hi Welcome Organics,

This is Daniel from Flexify - I hope I was able to help.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Buddhapants 2

Wish this would get us some sales.