Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Ziziflair

Nice App - Has a nice configuration panel that allows you to place Buy Now button and configure the behaviour of the button. My only concern with this app is that you have to be careful if you want to keep using the free plan. It is very easy to switch over to a paid plan without realising. We had accidentally switched to a paid plan but as soon as we became aware, we approached the Flexify development team right away. Alex was able to reset our plan quite promptly. Good app and good technical support!!

ThunderShirt

Easy to use, and accomplished what I needed with minimal effort. Great to not have to manually keep our feed updated.

Number 9 Fashion

The product works well and does what it says it will do. The issue to be careful of is not so much the product, however that going into using this, you still need to understand what it can and can't address.

Remarketing and the broken standards between Facebook and Shopify and Google aren't magically solved by using different feed apps. They can help tremendously - though you will still need a broad understanding of what is needed and what the various limitations are to ensure success.

Highly suggest also looking into support from digital marketing experts as well to fully scope out the challenges ahead and what can and can't be done to integrate the many systems and platforms out there.

June 18, 2020

Hi Number 9 Fashion,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Thanks for your valuable feedback, and we 100% agree - it is tough navigating the different platforms and a digital expert is always helpful to really get the most out of an ad campaign.

Thaluta

app seems to work now thanks to the support.
unfortunately it still have some issues as all products have no google_product_category

I Love Tunics

We've been using this app for a while - does the job nicely. Customer service response time can be a bit quicker - I recommend this app

Simply Utopia

It imported all my products over but didn't keep the collections? how do I make it add everything in collections than all dumped without a collection?

May 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. Regarding the collections: Unfortunately, Facebook does not have a collection concept like Shopify does.

Facebook has "product sets" which work in a slightly different way. While there is no straightforward way to map Shopify collections to Facebook product sets, you still have a number of options to achieve a product segmentation that resembles your collection.

Please reach out to us at shopify@flexify.net and we would be happy to explore those options with you.

Best,
Dominik

Casetrends

Super easy app to use! And the customer service is excellent! They respond within 24 hours which is amazing

The Anti Life Ltd

I have been using Flexify for a few years now. Very happy with this app, easy to install & set up. Highly recommend.

krkc&cokr

really good APP. Helps me a lot in the Facebook feed export. I used to export the feed manually which took me several days to do so and I have to update the feed manually, but now Flexify has done all of these for me. Great! Only one thing to improve: its support team for paid users. I have upgraded my plan to paid version, but I don't think the paid version has done anything superior.

Arans of Ireland

I used the basic Flexify app and it's easy to use and works really well. The upgrade very difficult

Previous 1 3