Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

I Love Tunics

We've been using this app for a while - does the job nicely. Customer service response time can be a bit quicker - I recommend this app

Simply Utopia

It imported all my products over but didn't keep the collections? how do I make it add everything in collections than all dumped without a collection?

May 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your review. Regarding the collections: Unfortunately, Facebook does not have a collection concept like Shopify does.

Facebook has "product sets" which work in a slightly different way. While there is no straightforward way to map Shopify collections to Facebook product sets, you still have a number of options to achieve a product segmentation that resembles your collection.

Please reach out to us at shopify@flexify.net and we would be happy to explore those options with you.

Best,
Dominik

Casetrends

Super easy app to use! And the customer service is excellent! They respond within 24 hours which is amazing

The Anti Life Ltd

I have been using Flexify for a few years now. Very happy with this app, easy to install & set up. Highly recommend.

krkc&cokr

really good APP. Helps me a lot in the Facebook feed export. I used to export the feed manually which took me several days to do so and I have to update the feed manually, but now Flexify has done all of these for me. Great! Only one thing to improve: its support team for paid users. I have upgraded my plan to paid version, but I don't think the paid version has done anything superior.

Arans of Ireland

I used the basic Flexify app and it's easy to use and works really well. The upgrade very difficult

Massivebest

Works easily and good customer service.

Paskho

I've had a pretty good experience with this app. It automatically picks up the data from the google meta fields and creates a solid feed for facebook dynamic product ads. Also, my store's product images are rectangular and this app has a cool feature that will create square versions of the main product ad. It also allows you to specify which product image you want to use as the facebook image. All features I've utilized to excellent effect.

I did experience one bug with the app but after a week of back and forth with the app developers they were able to fix for me.

Kidnappy Store

Good app. serves the purpose. I will upgrade to add more products to the feed.

Qualtees

Although Shopify does not make it easy to generate a Facebook products feed, I feel Flexify has done a good job in making the process easier. I feel the app is not the most important thing you get out of the pro plan though: The support is what actually makes the biggest difference.

Highly recommended app if you want to build a full FB catalog of your products and are likely to need help doing it! Only the rather high subscription price prevents me from giving this app the 5 stars it would otherwise deserve.

Previous 1