Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Elite Athletic Gear

Been using Flexify for a few years to sync products to FB. Works good. Scheduled syncs are convenient. Good customer service.

Matador Meggings

Great customer support. The new superfeed works much better than the old one. Highly recommend switching so that you have more accurate data.

SeaWaves Crafts

Its f***n AWESOME! I connected my store with Facebook in just few clicks! Very easy to use. THANK YOU))

okäse

Great app and great support! I am using this for Facebook Ads and Google Ads. Very recommended and much better of all the other apps I've tested!

OneBandGym

Support from Flexify was spot on. Replied to my questions and told me exactly what to do. Thank you guys something is going on over at Flexify. Cheers

TuaPrata

The app works ok, no fails in uploading to facebook or google merchant, all went smooth, we had a problem with financial charges about image optimizer, after trying to solve this, Daniel proof to be open to solve this in the best way, so i give 5 stars to them. thanks

Nikati and Company

Diese App ist großartig! Works for Pinterest too! Instead of pinning one product at a time from our website (very time consuming!), we used the Flexify .xml feed as the data source that syncs/uploads our products to Pinterest. From there we created product groups and set up our ads, boards, and Pinterest shop. This app saved us a ton of time especially since the Pinterest sales channel is no longer available. Customer service was responsive, friendly, and helpful!

Team Timbuktu

We love using Flexify for our Facebook Catalogs. Pulling across the product data feed is super easy and they support they offer is amazing!

Velvet by Graham & Spencer

Amazing product & Support. I could not run successful digital marketing campaigns without this application. Thank you for your continued support and optimizations.

Waxit Car Care

Fantastic apps, and great customer service! Our product catalog feed wasn't working, and Flexify fixed it promptly with speedy replies :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13