Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Beauty & Face Done

This app is really help me to set my Facebook ads very easy good job Flexify Team your app helped me a lot

D'IYANU

I reached out to this app with concerns about products generating in my IG feed. The customer service was quick, thorough, and very helpful! My problem has been solved.

ELAC America

Customer service is amazing! Daniel helped me understand and solve a problem I've been struggling with for quite a while. It never took him more than a few hours to respond - absolutely brilliant

LK’s Boutique

I use this app to upload products in Facebook, I really like how this app upsdates my Facebook feed in a daily basis! This app is super easy to use and their customer service is #1. You get help from them immediately! Thank you so much!!!

Bold Leader

Super App, Super Kundenservice! Freundlich, schnell und hilfsbereit - ich bleibe auch in Zukunft Kunde.

Stories You Can Wear by Thread Tank

Flexify is an easy to use data feed generator for FB catalog. It's main advantages over the free options are generous free option, reliability as well as the collection & product set sync (just introduced) features.

Additionally, they have a responsive and professional support team that has helped us with several inquires in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Hyde & Hare

Fantastic app with a easy way to do re-targeting and great support from Daniel! Many thanks for all your time.

Speidel

The support team has proven to be very quick and responsive to our needs. They have proven to us thru their support and dedications that they truly care about their clients success,

Weekend Doll

Very easy to use. Support is fast response and very helpful. I will definitely recommend this app. :)

lil tater tots

Was hesitant at first due to a recent comment stating that the team was not responsive. I eventually went with Flexify and haven't turned back. It's extremely easy to use- there's heaps of documentation out there to help you build your first feed. Also, the Flexify team is also very responsive and super helpful. Keep up the awesome work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14