Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Petzz Gallery

using this helps me get more customers i like it for that reason it's expensive but i think its probably worth it if i sell more

Embrew

I was having a lot of trouble getting my Shopify product feed over to Facebook Marketplace, even after installing this app since they have a known bug that keeps the inventory at 0, however, they implemented a fix that worked right away and now my products are available for FB checkout. The customer service was very responsive (within a few hours) and helped me resolve my issue. Assuming all stays working, I'm super satisfied with this app!

Sacred Trend

What a helpful app! The support was also great and I highly suggest working with Flexify. Our products are synced and everything is working perfectly.

Frances Blue Boutique

I used this app to create a shopify data feed to my facebook shop. The app is really very striaghtforward. Facebook always isn't, but I was given the utmost in customer service from the Flexify team. Facebook (and Shopify for that matter) should be paying them!

You can check out my store at francesblueboutique.com and click on the FB icon at the footer and then click shop tab so you can see what this app will for you.

The Shy Kitten

Flexify FB Product Feed helps by automating the process of adding products to your shops around the web. I appreciate the fact it works cross platform and simple to use.

The support staff at Flexify is responsive and knowledgeable. I would recommend Flexify for anyone who wants easy of use and great support.

The Rocket Eyewear Company

It's a great app that helps you run dynamic ads on Facebook. The process is seamless, and their customer support team is fast and helpful.

ArtiPlanto

What do I do when this warning shows up?
The HTTP server hosting the feed did not understand the request we made. This usually happens if the remote server doesn't support the chosen protocol or authentication method. Please ask your feed provider to check their server logs for more information and verify that your feed settings are correct.

Ridexperts

Great App and Good Customer Service I contacted the support and they answer my question so fast, easy app also :D

Ramp Champ

Great support - we had a problem where only 500 products were being pushed to Facebook. The team at Flexify helped to resolve the issue almost instantly. Very happy!

Ekologiliv

Easy, Good and user friendly. it is the first time trying it so I might update my review later however, so far it is great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11