Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

The Rocket Eyewear Company

It's a great app that helps you run dynamic ads on Facebook. The process is seamless, and their customer support team is fast and helpful.

ArtiPlanto

What do I do when this warning shows up?
The HTTP server hosting the feed did not understand the request we made. This usually happens if the remote server doesn't support the chosen protocol or authentication method. Please ask your feed provider to check their server logs for more information and verify that your feed settings are correct.

Ridexperts

Great App and Good Customer Service I contacted the support and they answer my question so fast, easy app also :D

Ramp Champ

Great support - we had a problem where only 500 products were being pushed to Facebook. The team at Flexify helped to resolve the issue almost instantly. Very happy!

Ekologiliv

Easy, Good and user friendly. it is the first time trying it so I might update my review later however, so far it is great

QUIUBOLEE

Good customer service, great to sync my catalog to start using dynamic ads, cheers from Mexico!!!!!!

DESIGN CORSE

I use Flexify to enable dynamic retargeting ads for my product catalog. After several errors popped up, I wasn't sure how to fix it. However, I emailed customer support and had a quick and efficient response from their AMAZING team member, Daniel! He was so helpful and enthusiastic and answered my questions with next step solutions, too. I can't say enough about their customer support and I'm confident that if any other issues pop up, they will be quickly resolved. Thanks!

Hip Kids

I used this app when I was having issues connecting Shopify to Instagram. The support I received getting the app and the catalogs all connected was fast and very helpful!

KharaKapas

Fantastic, prompt support from Daniel from Flexify, even on the free plan. Because of their email support, I was able to implement the app very quickly and generate a RSS feed for the Facebook catalogue, even though my store has 2,600 variants. I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan soon.

Tomothai

Great support team! Respond very fast. We have a big data feed. They guided us how to make things right step by step through email. Very good experience so far!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11