Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Team Timbuktu

We love using Flexify for our Facebook Catalogs. Pulling across the product data feed is super easy and they support they offer is amazing!

Velvet by Graham & Spencer

Amazing product & Support. I could not run successful digital marketing campaigns without this application. Thank you for your continued support and optimizations.

Waxit Car Care

Fantastic apps, and great customer service! Our product catalog feed wasn't working, and Flexify fixed it promptly with speedy replies :)

CV Shopping

Excelente aplicación para sincronizar tu catalogo de facebook con shopify, en menos de 5 minutos está listo el feed!.

Bada Bean

I use the app to integrate Shopify products with Facebook. It works well, can't complain for free.

ML Delicate Beauty

I've been using this App for the past 10 months now. It works great! I am enjoying the free plan since it is doing everything that I wanted. https://mldelicatebeauty.com products are doing great on Facebook because of this App.

Luxury Next Season

I had an inventory issue. Sent an email to the support. They solved my issue in a day. 5 stars customer service.

Petzz Gallery

using this helps me get more customers i like it for that reason it's expensive but i think its probably worth it if i sell more

Embrew

I was having a lot of trouble getting my Shopify product feed over to Facebook Marketplace, even after installing this app since they have a known bug that keeps the inventory at 0, however, they implemented a fix that worked right away and now my products are available for FB checkout. The customer service was very responsive (within a few hours) and helped me resolve my issue. Assuming all stays working, I'm super satisfied with this app!

Sacred Trend

What a helpful app! The support was also great and I highly suggest working with Flexify. Our products are synced and everything is working perfectly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12