Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Aqua Pura Bracelets

i used this app to help set up my catalog on facebook. the support for this app is top notch and love how much they are willing to help with what they can.

Love Leggings

Flexify is a super easy-to-use app that builds our Facebook Product Feed. It comes with everything you need to get your products live on Facebook Ads. Support is also extremely helpful & responsive, Aby solved our problem within minutes of me reaching out and even followed up the next week to check in on how we were doing! Really cost effective with sensible pricing options too!

Hypuff

This app is a must-have if you advertise on Facebook. It's so accurate, time-saving, and easy to use. It solves a BIG problem for my business. Apart from its usefulness, their support is EXCEPTIONAL. They went through my account, helped me set it up, and clarified all the things. Thank you a lot guys!

Chalk Rebels

This is like the best Shopify app ever! I can't believe how much better this is than the native Shopify-Facebook channel. Couldn't make it work with the native integration but setting up Flexify was EASY! Shopify should buy this app and let the Flexify developers clean up their native implementation!

Flare Audio Ltd

We use Flexify to help organise our Facebook shop. It's very easy to use and the support is quick and friendly. Highly recommend.

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Easy to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Desired Smartphone

I love this app. This is better than some paid apps. I would recommend this to people with a low budget.

Face Locker

Fantastic easy to use app and I can't recommend the quality and speed of their customer support!. Thoroughly recommended

General Knot & Co.

A very effective and easy to use app. It's made a real difference in our Facebook feed- And VERY importantly, Flexify support is outstanding! They go out of their way to answer and explain everything. Thank you.

Khayni

Great app to sync our products with Facebook. Setup was really easy to complete and support from their team has been excellent and very responsive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16