Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

The Best Gift Ever :)

Easy to use product feed and it does what we need it to do. Support is fast and helpful! I would recommend this app.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

Great app, speacially for us, we carry several brands and 100´s of products, dozens of categories, this app help us to create upsells, cart recovery and many more due to the flexibiliity of how you can create ad sets with flexify.

Thrifted.com

They helped categorise my products to get the best out of them and update my product feeds. Good customer support too

Embodycon

Easy to install with video instructions - was ablate sort out my FB catalogues issues straight away. Great support.

Beauty & Face Done

This app is really help me to set my Facebook ads very easy good job Flexify Team your app helped me a lot

D'IYANU

I reached out to this app with concerns about products generating in my IG feed. The customer service was quick, thorough, and very helpful! My problem has been solved.

ELAC America

Customer service is amazing! Daniel helped me understand and solve a problem I've been struggling with for quite a while. It never took him more than a few hours to respond - absolutely brilliant

LK’s Boutique

I use this app to upload products in Facebook, I really like how this app upsdates my Facebook feed in a daily basis! This app is super easy to use and their customer service is #1. You get help from them immediately! Thank you so much!!!

Bold Leader

Super App, Super Kundenservice! Freundlich, schnell und hilfsbereit - ich bleibe auch in Zukunft Kunde.

Stories You Can Wear by Thread Tank

Flexify is an easy to use data feed generator for FB catalog. It's main advantages over the free options are generous free option, reliability as well as the collection & product set sync (just introduced) features.

Additionally, they have a responsive and professional support team that has helped us with several inquires in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14