Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Ramp Champ

Great support - we had a problem where only 500 products were being pushed to Facebook. The team at Flexify helped to resolve the issue almost instantly. Very happy!

Ekologiliv

Easy, Good and user friendly. it is the first time trying it so I might update my review later however, so far it is great

QUIUBOLEE

Good customer service, great to sync my catalog to start using dynamic ads, cheers from Mexico!!!!!!

DESIGN CORSE

I use Flexify to enable dynamic retargeting ads for my product catalog. After several errors popped up, I wasn't sure how to fix it. However, I emailed customer support and had a quick and efficient response from their AMAZING team member, Daniel! He was so helpful and enthusiastic and answered my questions with next step solutions, too. I can't say enough about their customer support and I'm confident that if any other issues pop up, they will be quickly resolved. Thanks!

Hip Kids

I used this app when I was having issues connecting Shopify to Instagram. The support I received getting the app and the catalogs all connected was fast and very helpful!

KharaKapas

Fantastic, prompt support from Daniel from Flexify, even on the free plan. Because of their email support, I was able to implement the app very quickly and generate a RSS feed for the Facebook catalogue, even though my store has 2,600 variants. I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan soon.

Tomothai

Great support team! Respond very fast. We have a big data feed. They guided us how to make things right step by step through email. Very good experience so far!

Moon Magic

Great app, very easy to use - and the customer support is outstanding! Very responsive and helpful! Highly recommended!

Essential Southern Charm

So i was having trouble getting flexify to send my products to a catalog in FB so i reached out to them. Daniel was great in helping me rectify the problem. Wish i had emailed them before wasting a whole weekend trying to figure out how to connect to Instagram. He helped me right away by emailing me just what i needed. My file was simply too large. Only thing i would say is Flexify needs some type of error code letting us know that but all in all great app.

Ole Originals Clothing Co.

Works like a charm. Helpful support when I ask a question that is not in the docs provided. DPA is where it is at! Now If I could review the shopify review process...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11