About Flexify: Facebook Product Feed
Shopify's Facebook Pixel Integration that is now compatible with Dynamic Ads. With our app, you can seamlessly sync your Product Catalogue to Facebook's Business Manager.
How to use Facebook Dynamic Product Ads with Shopify
Sync your Shopify Store with your [Facebook Product Catalog](https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/dynamic-product-ads/product-catalog), simply and easily using a direct, automatic feed to keep your listings up to date.
Once your store is syncing with your Facebook Product Catalog you can promote multiple products or your entire product catalog on Facebook, across all the devices your customers use.
Dynamically promote your products
Facebook dynamic product ads help you promote relevant products to shoppers browsing your product catalog on your website or mobile app. (see https://www.facebook.com/business/a/online-sales/dynamic-product-ads
- Scale: Promote all of your products with unique creative without having to configure each individual ad
- Always-on: Set up your campaigns once and continually reach people with the right product at the right time
- Cross-device: Reach people with ads on any device they use, regardless of their original touchpoint for your business
- Highly relevant: Show people ads for products they are interested in order to increase their likelihood to purchase
- Sync all of your products or only a collection
- Eliminate double work: Apply the Google product categories you already set with Shopify's Google Sales Channel
- Up to 1000 products (with all their variants) in a single feed
- Unlimited products with feed pagination (premium feature)
- Automatic image resizing: No more cropped images in your Facebook ads! ( Premium feature: Additional charges may apply)
- Specify what images should be uses by Facebook on a product/variant basis Facebook uses square images which often is not what you want on your website. (premium feature)
Sync one or multiple collections
Up to 1000 products
Use fields from Google Sales Channel
Optional Image Optimization (4$ per 1000 images)
Unlimited products with feed pagination
Automatic image resizing
Specific Feed Images
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 144 reviews
Most recent reviews
Fantastic, prompt support from Daniel from Flexify, even on the free plan. Because of their email support, I was able to implement the app very quickly and generate a RSS feed for the Facebook catalogue, even though my store has 2,600 variants. I will definitely upgrade to the paid plan soon.
Great support team! Respond very fast. We have a big data feed. They guided us how to make things right step by step through email. Very good experience so far!
Great app, very easy to use - and the customer support is outstanding! Very responsive and helpful! Highly recommended!