About Flexify: Facebook Product Feed
Shopify's Facebook Pixel Integration that is now compatible with Dynamic Ads. With our app, you can seamlessly sync your Product Catalogue to Facebook's Business Manager.
How to use Facebook Dynamic Product Ads with Shopify
Sync your Shopify Store with your [Facebook Product Catalog](https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/dynamic-product-ads/product-catalog), simply and easily using a direct, automatic feed to keep your listings up to date.
Once your store is syncing with your Facebook Product Catalog you can promote multiple products or your entire product catalog on Facebook, across all the devices your customers use.
Dynamically promote your products
Facebook dynamic product ads help you promote relevant products to shoppers browsing your product catalog on your website or mobile app. (see https://www.facebook.com/business/a/online-sales/dynamic-product-ads
- Scale: Promote all of your products with unique creative without having to configure each individual ad
- Always-on: Set up your campaigns once and continually reach people with the right product at the right time
- Cross-device: Reach people with ads on any device they use, regardless of their original touchpoint for your business
- Highly relevant: Show people ads for products they are interested in order to increase their likelihood to purchase
- Sync all of your products or only a collection
- Eliminate double work: Apply the Google product categories you already set with Shopify's Google Sales Channel
- Up to 1000 products (with all their variants) in a single feed
- Unlimited products with feed pagination (premium feature)
- Automatic image resizing: No more cropped images in your Facebook ads! ( Premium feature: Additional charges may apply)
- Specify what images should be uses by Facebook on a product/variant basis Facebook uses square images which often is not what you want on your website. (premium feature)
Sync one or multiple collections
Up to 1000 products
Use fields from Google Sales Channel
Optional Image Optimization (4$ per 1000 images)
Unlimited products with feed pagination
Automatic image resizing
Specific Feed Images
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 136 reviews
Most recent reviews
really good APP. Helps me a lot in the Facebook feed export. I used to export the feed manually which took me several days to do so and I have to update the feed manually, but now Flexify has done all of these for me. Great! Only one thing to improve: its support team for paid users. I have upgraded my plan to paid version, but I don't think the paid version has done anything superior.
Relojes Mayoreo México
I know that the application is good, but in my case it never worked and I did not receive good support.
Rimon fine jewelry
Feed is not working and I'm having a hard time to get any support.
It's not my first time creating a Facebook catalog and I can't figure out what that problem with the feed...