Facebook Comments

Facebook Comments

by Architechpro OÜ

Create social proof & collect customer testimonials

Fetch N Buy

UPDATE* - The developer connected with me to resolve this issue. He personally reached out to me to sort out this issue. His dedication is really appreciated. This indicates he cares a lot about his users. It works great, but the plugin loads slowly. It would have been amazing if it had loaded soon as the page loads. The "simply display comments on a page with no effects" option is what I am referring to. UPDATE* - The developer connected with me to resolve this issue. He personally reached out to me to sort out this issue. His dedication is really appreciated. This indicates he cares a lot about his users.

myherowearsred

goodgeewgwegewgwgwegergergegegergergegregergergerghergergergergrefergrgegergreggergergergergergrergreg

DAW Premixed Templates & Presets

Great app and excellent support! I needed to solve something and it was a matter of a second! Thank you and recommend.

Festa Prática

Great app! I needed to adjust it to my theme and the Oleksandr fix it to me. The support was amazing. I'm thankful to the team and their good job.

Naturally Wicked

Ace app! Highly recommend! Works perfectly with the blog. Super easy to work with, will undoubtedly amount to more comments.

February 28, 2019

Thanks a lot! We will strive toward excellence :)