Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Varma's Kitchen

Easy and Simple to configure and looks great on the website. There are multiple options and layouts that you can use.

Vaunuhullu

This is very easy to use and they help me very quick when i contact to helpservice. It is good for value!

SoliVie Natural

I would highly recommend this app. It helps to syn all our facebook page reviews to our website. We ask for help for the coding part and it was done in seconds. Would continue to use your service. Thanks again.

wondermom store

I installed this app right now and took me only 30 minutes to set up and get going. I do not have any coding knowledge but their detailed instructions were helpful. Tip: instead of pasting the code in footer, paste it in tye second last line of header. I tried pasting in many locations and cross checked on store view. This position works best for me. Thanks for providing validation to my store.

LIVE SPRING WATER

Looks good so far. Havent set up yet but im super optimistic. Seems like a really reasonable price and good value

The Zuri Collection Zim

I had quite a bit of trouble getting this to work and the customer service was fantastic! I had actually deleted the app as I am not computer literate and they were fast to follow-up and find out why and fix the issue so I am now a customer. Thanks a million!!!

SweetCharmingPets

"Add code

to the theme where you want to show Facebook Reviews." - This makes no sense to someone who is not familiar with writing codes. I'm getting really frustrated with this app.

The Island Of Gadget

Ottima, installata facilmente senza problemi, ottimo layout bello e pulito... prezzo tra i piu' bassi per questo tipo di app.. bravi!

Giftbox Boutique

Does what we need, easy to set up. Could look better. very basic in design. - technically very good.

HF & L Enterprise - Canvas Prints & Unique Gifts

I love this app. At first it didn’t work with my shop but it was because I wasn’t sure how to do some technical things but Duong helped me and he was an awesome help! He didn’t stop until I was completely satisfied! Thank you Duong and thank you for such a good app that does help a lot with the store

Kelly