Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Influent UK

Very good useful app. Joint reviews in one place. Linking facebook to your shop is just brilliant. Easy to use. Brilliant customer service. Recommend it.

Granny Doris

I've been using this app since 3 months ago, so far everything good but just lately I found some error on my FB reviewer profile picture didn't turn out in my website. I sent a message to asked for help and amazingly it has been solved within 1 second only =D Thanks OmegaTheme for created this awesome app and keep up the good work!

The BOSS BoXX

Super helpful customer service! I sent an email with my question, and I had a response within minutes!

Rosa Rosa The Label

Great customer support when I needed it and integrated to my website well. Thanks guys I really appreciate it!

Jegaro Store

I spent about 1 hour talking to technical support and step by step they advised me on the use of their app at dawn, tell me what other application does that? This application is worth every penny and they customized some things to my liking, the technical service and the application = the perfect combination .. don't waste your time with garbage applications and install this one!

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! I love the layout options. Easy to use too. Great addition to our e-commerce store. Thank you :)

GoFancy

So far so good and I have used it for more than a year now! Keep up the great work - thank you so much!

Punto Pitaya

Muy buena aplicación y muy sencilla de usar , y tienen un excelente servicio al cliente, gracias por su buen trabajo.

Exit Clean Experts

I'm very happy with this app. It has many layouts to chose from and options. Support are super helpful and quick when you have any problem. The review display has a click through to facebook option so the customer can check that they are legitimate reviews. I think this helps people to know you are not just displaying fraudulent reviews. Very happy customer here. Keep up the great work Kien in support!

Rhinestone HQ

This is great for my website Rhinestone HQ love how easy it is , I needed a bit of help but only because of my limited it skills! it was resolved within minutes. Thank you for helping me .
Happy customer