Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

cityofcigars.com

Very nice app I like it. I would say that everyone should use this great app. It is something all online store must use on a daily basis. I would like to see a million people use this app on a regular basis like I intend to start doing. I think this is a great way to attract new customers to your online store. I just think it will increase my sales and if it does I will be very happy that I chose to use this app.

Contessa Volpi

Great app and great customer service! As most of my reviews are on Fb, is very important to show them to my customers and this app is perfect for this. Thanks Omega Theme!

Wayneo's Roof Painting

Man i really needed this as i only have 2 reviews and no google placement. so thats a relieve. Hoping it helps me out a bit.

Frip chic des petits

Super application, c'est exactement ce que je voulais installer sur mon site, pour que les avis clients soient visible

Ravenged

Great app and excellent support. I wanted to place my reviews on a specific page and didn't know how to do it myself. Within 15 minutes of emailing the support team, my request was answered and it was all set up. I love the way it all looks on my site and all the layout options available are great. I also love how it auto-updates my reviews and I don't have to do it manually. Highly recommended!

GSL Fab

I love the fact this app exists, and it works pretty well, good enough for 4 stars easy.

The main problem I've had with it is it messes up the page quite a bit when it's loading everything. If you guys could work on making the loading symbol remain until the comments and the style has loaded that would be awesome, and a 5 star review for sure.

Stickazone Decal Graphix

this app is great im using it to get more rates legow...try this app this is realy cool effective to all client download now its really good nice

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

Absolutely LOVE this app! Simple to use. Clean designs. Stellar customer support! We had a few little things we wanted to change and support was friendly and fast. Thanks, Omega!

Body and Soul Gettysburg bymarciabyhand

Facebook reviews by Omega is exactly the app I was looking to add to our website. We love it. Kien, the technical support guru is awesome. I am not a computer expert, but managed to install the app. However, I had difficulties making it show up. I contacted the company, and in a few hours, the app was live, running like a champ on the pages I asked for. Thank you Kein!!!

Combat Corner Norge

Amazing support, and a great app. They email reply comes in fast, and they work around the clock to help you customize the app. They even gave me tips on how to fix a problem with an app that wasnt theirs. Great app, great service, highly recomended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6