Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Kaya Jewellery

Amazing app with great customer support. I highly recommend it! Thank you Mr Loc for doing an amazing job. I can tell you are cute as a button!

August 3, 2021

Hi Kaya Jewellery,
All the best!

Pharaoun Cocktail Rings

I have been using Facebook Reviews by Omega for almost a year now to display reviews on my site, and have been very happy with their product. It works as intended, and their support is far superior to what I expected. Not only do they respond to any questions right away, but they have been able to make suggestions along the way to improve the look and performance of the reviews on my site. Thank you Omega!

Hi Pharaoun Cocktail Rings,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!

Z French School

Wonderful APP, easy to use, AMAZING Customer service ! Just download the app without thinking, worth every penny !
Mia, Stephan and Developer MR. Loc were more than helpful and extremely swift in replying and customizing the look to match my website. Hats OFF !

Hi Z French School,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Nicola Joyeria

Great app to show your social proof, works great. Mr Loc, the dev, customize the app with my colors so it looks part of my website and not an app. Download it now and only show your positive recommendations on your Shopify Store

Hi Nicola Joyeria,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Trinhique

Awesome app and very easy to use. When I asked questions, their customer service was very quick in responding. Mia's service was excellent. She was really helpful and proactive in proposing to change the look of my store's reviews to match my brand. That's Wow.
Highly Recommended

Tuft-Love.com

Amazing service use this app! These guys are on top of their stuff. I was helped out in 10 min with a developer. App makes reviews very clear.

Farmbox Co.

Great app, easy to use, easy to customize. The support team very helpful and responsive, helped solve a problem I had instantly.

Chato

Amazing Team , Very fast response , they did exactly what i requested from them .all of that for free . we had the app ready in few days exactly like we needed it .Amazing Team ! Thank you Kaylee

Bolpromex

lack of customization, look awful on site, letters are to small, no preview live of the widget.......

March 1, 2021

Hi

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience our app might cause you.
Our app does have the settings and preview layout for you to customize in the app, but we are not sure how would you like to display it.
We have contacted you via email and phone call, we are waiting to hear from you back so that we can support you with the customization. Please contact us.

Best regards,

Flamme en Rose

I have this theme on my site for about 2 years. Recently I had a little issue but Kaylee from Omega helped me fix it very quickly! I recommend this app for anyone who wants FB reviews on their site!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10