Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Chato

Amazing Team , Very fast response , they did exactly what i requested from them .all of that for free . we had the app ready in few days exactly like we needed it .Amazing Team ! Thank you Kaylee

Bolpromex

lack of customization, look awful on site, letters are to small, no preview live of the widget.......

March 1, 2021

Hi

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for any inconvenience our app might cause you.
Our app does have the settings and preview layout for you to customize in the app, but we are not sure how would you like to display it.
We have contacted you via email and phone call, we are waiting to hear from you back so that we can support you with the customization. Please contact us.

Best regards,
Omega Team

Flamme en Rose

I have this theme on my site for about 2 years. Recently I had a little issue but Kaylee from Omega helped me fix it very quickly! I recommend this app for anyone who wants FB reviews on their site!

superior furniture

This the only app i found helpful for facebook reviews display on our website, After spending few hours and changing over to many other almost all apps available for facebook review on shopify i found this app the number one also support team has helped with all inquiries and anything i needed help with .Thanks Heaps

The Collectors Resource

I fully recommend this app! The App works just like they say, pulls my fb reviews in great. I needed some customization and they were there to help right away. I even changed themes and they were quick to help get the integration working perfectly right away.

VIVRA Lifestyle

Wonderful customer service. I am now using this app for 2 of my sites and I think it has made a real difference to our conversions as it gives customers great confidence in our products. Thank you for all the help team :)

The Red Oak Barn

This App is a lifesaver..Its easy to integrate into Shopify-very uncomplicated and straight to the point.

BPM Earplugs

Thanks for such a quick response and a great app, it is what's I was looking for. Amazing customer service

Autumn Love Boutique

Awesome app does all the work for you and it’s easy to use affordable everyone that has a business this is a must have app

Mood Watches

ottima app molto utile,si possono vedere le recensioni di facebook in molte modalità, il team è molto gentile e disponibile mi hanno risolto un problema in pochissimo tempo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9