Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Willow Run Boutique

Great way to integrate your Facebook reviews into your online store. Easy to maneuver - I am still unsure if it Auto updates, but the quickness of pulling new reviews onto the page is still wonderful!

July 16, 2019

Thanks for your kind words :) The app has an auto-update feature from facebook page to store, so don't worry :)

TecHeal

Amazing app. Was finally able to integrate my Facebook Reviews. The support is awesome. Had trouble with css styling with header and a few things. Contacted the support and got a reply and fix within minutes. Will be recommending this app and using it for a long time.

ShootingTargets7

This app does a great job of bringing in social proof from Facebook to my site. It is configurable and easy to make things look the way you want them.

Varma's Kitchen

Easy and Simple to configure and looks great on the website. There are multiple options and layouts that you can use.

Vaunuhullu

This is very easy to use and they help me very quick when i contact to helpservice. It is good for value!

SoliVie Natural

I would highly recommend this app. It helps to syn all our facebook page reviews to our website. We ask for help for the coding part and it was done in seconds. Would continue to use your service. Thanks again.

wondermom store

I installed this app right now and took me only 30 minutes to set up and get going. I do not have any coding knowledge but their detailed instructions were helpful. Tip: instead of pasting the code in footer, paste it in tye second last line of header. I tried pasting in many locations and cross checked on store view. This position works best for me. Thanks for providing validation to my store.

LIVE SPRING WATER

Looks good so far. Havent set up yet but im super optimistic. Seems like a really reasonable price and good value

The Zuri Collection Zim

I had quite a bit of trouble getting this to work and the customer service was fantastic! I had actually deleted the app as I am not computer literate and they were fast to follow-up and find out why and fix the issue so I am now a customer. Thanks a million!!!

SweetCharmingPets

"Add code

to the theme where you want to show Facebook Reviews." - This makes no sense to someone who is not familiar with writing codes. I'm getting really frustrated with this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5