Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Jegaro Store

I spent about 1 hour talking to technical support and step by step they advised me on the use of their app at dawn, tell me what other application does that? This application is worth every penny and they customized some things to my liking, the technical service and the application = the perfect combination .. don't waste your time with garbage applications and install this one!

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! I love the layout options. Easy to use too. Great addition to our e-commerce store. Thank you :)

GoFancy

So far so good and I have used it for more than a year now! Keep up the great work - thank you so much!

Punto Pitaya

Muy buena aplicación y muy sencilla de usar , y tienen un excelente servicio al cliente, gracias por su buen trabajo.

Exit Clean Experts

I'm very happy with this app. It has many layouts to chose from and options. Support are super helpful and quick when you have any problem. The review display has a click through to facebook option so the customer can check that they are legitimate reviews. I think this helps people to know you are not just displaying fraudulent reviews. Very happy customer here. Keep up the great work Kien in support!

Rhinestone HQ

This is great for my website Rhinestone HQ love how easy it is , I needed a bit of help but only because of my limited it skills! it was resolved within minutes. Thank you for helping me .
Happy customer

Burleigh Wagon

Good App, works very well. Customer support is excellent and very responsive too. Easy to set up and easy to use.

Lifespace Homeware

This app integrated our Facebook reviews with ease and now we can tick one more thing off the list of to do's!

Bansan Penang

it works great, the omega theme support theme via messenger is responding to our queries quickly and very helpful. furthermore, its an amazing application to feature your LIVE facebook reviews on Shopify. good job team

Ordi.to Accessori

Fantastic support, I had a couple of problems but they were solved quickly and excellent. I will definitely stay with this app for a long time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7