Facebook Reviews

Facebook Reviews

by Omega

FB Reviews app helps you to show your FB page reviews on store

Wisdom Junkie

This app is amazing! I love seeing my FB reviews scroll across the bottom of my home page. This app is a must-have for any brand.

Glemay

i love the products.I bought a blouse and I was super cuteI will be pending for another product super shipments.

Rob and Mara

Love this app! So helpful especially since I initially launched my online store 4 years ago and used Facebook as my main selling platform then. It's so great that I still get to use all the reviews I got from Facebook and effortlessly synced it to my website. Amazing! Looking forward to more features this app can bring in the future, like review pop-ups or more widget styles. Thank you!

IGWorks

Lightning fast response and solution to my problem. App works great.

I have nothing else to say, but they want 100 characters. I've now exceeded 100 characters and for some reason can't stop typing.

SSCS training

Very usefull and easy to set up. I recommend! A great app to provide confidence to your customers to come.

March 5, 2020

songBirdie

I tried several apps that would help me link my Facebook reviews to my store, none of them worked as well as this app! Flawless. And the one time I needed help for a tech issue they immediately replied and fixed it. Fantastic app, fantastic service.

March 5, 2020

Aesthetix Era

Great service from their support team, definitely recommend the app love it. used it on both of my stores

February 3, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!
Hope you have a great experience with the app.

GYMKILLER

Great app love it and the service was very good. Perfect for social proof and boost my sales thanks guys

Super Deodorant

We love this app as it helps publish our customer reviews from Facebook effortlessly. Neat app backed by great support. Go for it!

cityofcigars.com

Very nice app I like it. I would say that everyone should use this great app. It is something all online store must use on a daily basis. I would like to see a million people use this app on a regular basis like I intend to start doing. I think this is a great way to attract new customers to your online store. I just think it will increase my sales and if it does I will be very happy that I chose to use this app.