Facebook Reviews by Omega

Facebook Reviews by Omega

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 26, 2021

自動的にサイトにアップしてくれて便利です。英語のシステムですが設定はシンプルで簡単です。私のサイトは英語ですが、日本語のサイトでも問題ないはずです。Q&Aも英語ですが、返答が速く親切でした。おすすめです。

seiyajapan.com
Japan
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Omega replied October 26, 2021

Hi seiyajapan.com!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us.

October 12, 2021

Para a Pakinha Adesivos do Brasil é uma ótima Prova Social. Layout Simples, mas funciona bem. Parabéns!

PAKINHA ADESIVOS
Brazil
Time spent using app: 26 days
Omega replied October 13, 2021

Hi PAKINHA ADESIVOS,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

August 3, 2021

Amazing app with great customer support. I highly recommend it! Thank you Mr Loc for doing an amazing job. I can tell you are cute as a button!

Kaya Jewellery
Omega replied August 3, 2021

Hi Kaya Jewellery,

July 19, 2021

I have been using Facebook Reviews by Omega for almost a year now to display reviews on my site, and have been very happy with their product. It works as intended, and their support is far superior to what I expected. Not only do they respond to any questions right away, but they have been able to make suggestions along the way to improve the look and performance of the reviews on my site. Thank you Omega!

Pharaoun Cocktail Rings
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hi Pharaoun Cocktail Rings,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!

Edited July 15, 2021

Wonderful APP, easy to use, AMAZING Customer service ! Just download the app without thinking, worth every penny !
Mia, Stephan and Developer MR. Loc were more than helpful and extremely swift in replying and customizing the look to match my website. Hats OFF !

Z French School
Time spent using app: About 23 hours

Hi Z French School,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

July 13, 2021

Great app to show your social proof, works great. Mr Loc, the dev, customize the app with my colors so it looks part of my website and not an app. Download it now and only show your positive recommendations on your Shopify Store

Nicola Joyeria
Costa Rica

Hi Nicola Joyeria,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

July 11, 2021

Awesome app and very easy to use. When I asked questions, their customer service was very quick in responding. Mia's service was excellent. She was really helpful and proactive in proposing to change the look of my store's reviews to match my brand. That's Wow.
Highly Recommended

Trinhique
Singapore
Edited June 13, 2021

Amazing service use this app! These guys are on top of their stuff. I was helped out in 10 min with a developer. App makes reviews very clear.

Tuft-Love.com
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 1, 2021

Great app, easy to use, easy to customize. The support team very helpful and responsive, helped solve a problem I had instantly.

Farmbox Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 14, 2021

Amazing Team , Very fast response , they did exactly what i requested from them .all of that for free . we had the app ready in few days exactly like we needed it .Amazing Team ! Thank you Kaylee

Chato