Facebook Reviews by Omega

Embed FB reviews from business page to store, lovely design!

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flamme en Rose

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I have this theme on my site for about 2 years. Recently I had a little issue but Kaylee from Omega helped me fix it very quickly! I recommend this app for anyone who wants FB reviews on their site!

superior furniture

Location Australia

This the only app i found helpful for facebook reviews display on our website, After spending few hours and changing over to many other almost all apps available for facebook review on shopify i found this app the number one also support team has helped with all inquiries and anything i needed help with .Thanks Heaps

The Collectors Resource

I fully recommend this app! The App works just like they say, pulls my fb reviews in great. I needed some customization and they were there to help right away. I even changed themes and they were quick to help get the integration working perfectly right away.

VIVRA Lifestyle

Location Australia

Wonderful customer service. I am now using this app for 2 of my sites and I think it has made a real difference to our conversions as it gives customers great confidence in our products. Thank you for all the help team :)

The Red Oak Barn

This App is a lifesaver..Its easy to integrate into Shopify-very uncomplicated and straight to the point.

BPM Earplugs

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks for such a quick response and a great app, it is what's I was looking for. Amazing customer service

Autumn Love Boutique

Awesome app does all the work for you and it’s easy to use affordable everyone that has a business this is a must have app

Mood Watches

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 years

ottima app molto utile,si possono vedere le recensioni di facebook in molte modalità, il team è molto gentile e disponibile mi hanno risolto un problema in pochissimo tempo.

Influent UK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good useful app. Joint reviews in one place. Linking facebook to your shop is just brilliant. Easy to use. Brilliant customer service. Recommend it.

Granny Doris

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I've been using this app since 3 months ago, so far everything good but just lately I found some error on my FB reviewer profile picture didn't turn out in my website. I sent a message to asked for help and amazingly it has been solved within 1 second only =D Thanks OmegaTheme for created this awesome app and keep up the good work!